No Vac

See the Best Air Freshener & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dries in five minutes...yeah right!

I put this on a hall runner very lightly. 2 hours later, still wet. The smell. Well what can I say, I threw the can out and it's only half used. I bought the vanilla orchid one and maybe I'm just getting a little smarter with chemicals in my house but I just couldn't take it. Definitely not buying again. For dog odour and general freshness, I should just use a natural lavender or vanilla spray with bicarb or vinegar.

Purchased in November 2018 at Woolworths for $6.00.

No Vac works best

I have tried other stain removers but have not come across a better product than NOVAC for removing most stains including Oil, Urine, Face Creams,coffee,and wine stains.
It is nearly always out of stock at the local hardware. I grab a couple of cans when it is in stock, a very popular product.

Handy Vac

bought a hoover 7.2 handy vac some 18 months ago and now find battery replacement battery not available from Godfreys or anybody else.
Had to get battery world to make a replacement battery, thank goodness they could do it.
It pays when buying a handy vac if replacement battery still available.

Recent stain easily removed.

It was efficient in my case. I used it on a recent stain and I waited for the smell to go away for a few hours but the results was great! Give it a try!

Novac Instant Spot and Stain Remover

Unbelievable results on gold coloured carpet. Many stains on bedroom carpet - cat vomit, coffee & hand cream. Have tried many products and home remedies before. Best result by far!

Bedroom caught on fire

My mum was cleaning the carpet and as it got towards the end of the can, it blew up in her hands, a flame arose and within seconds the bedroom was up in flames. Thank god no one was hurt. This company should re consider taking this product off the shelves to have them properly examined. In so much shock right now I can't believe it. Not worth the risk.

Chanel – This, to our knowledge, has never happened before. We’re very glad your mum is ok. This is not something we take lightly... With your help, we're conducting an investigation into this incident. Before any of our products are produced and distributed, our team and health and regulatory experts review each product’s design and all of its ingredients, with safety being the primary goal. We will continue to ensure all novac® products are safe when used as directed.

Caused my Ragdoll cats fur to fall out!

I should've trusted my gut feeling & not bought this product. It claimed to be safe to use around pets. It is not!! My Ragdoll's fur started falling out. He spends a lot of time laying on the carpet & my vet agrees that this product is the cause. I feel awful. Bi carb soda sprinkled on the carpet & vacuumed off a few hours later removes odours. I know better now. Thankfully his fur will grow back, but I imagine if I used this product regularly & through grooming he ingested it, he would have suffered more serious health problems.
Pet owners beware!!!

bad value

used no vac foaming sanitiser + deodoriser 290g can on my carpets... and the whole can was only enough for 2 and a half bedrooms. was so disappointed. wasn't even spraying a thick layer cos I felt like it was emptying so fast. $4.90 from Coles. I cant really say wether the product was efficient or not because the hydrocarbons were so strong, was almost hard to breathe. :/
should've opted for $1.90 canister of Coles brand lavender carpet powder crystals - would've been plenty to cover at least 3 rooms with it and been better value!

Disgusting smell

This is the worst product I've ever used! I've spent the past 4 days trying to get rid if the disgusting smell. It has invaded the entire house and is making us all sick. If anyone can suggest a deodoriser that will remove the smell of this stuff please let me know! I'd rather have the doggie smell that I was hoping to rid!

Didn't remove stain

Hoped to remove a stain. Product did nothing at all to the stain. Going to try something else. Could be an impossible stain to remove, but I was expecting at least some improvement.

Update - second try/product also did little if anything. Stain must really bad.

The best Stuff!

Always have some in the cupboard in case of vomiting, spills, poo, etc. Since having kids - can't live without it. Very easy (and kind of fun!) to use. Reduces staining, gets rid of smell (I buy the vanilla scented one) and leaves you confident that your carpet is back to being liveable with. I always remove as much of the spill/vomit/ or whatever by rubbing carpet with water wet damp cloth first, then spray with the No Vac foam. It does have a strong smell, but it is nice enough (certainly better than what you are trying to clean up) , and it reminds you to leave the area for a while after you have sprayed it , so that you don't breathe it in. Excellent product. p.s Even for severe chocolate "Up and Go" vomit stains, it reduced the staining and removed the smell. I later had stain professionally removed (in one go). So, even when it doesn't get rid of everything perfectly, it definitely helps.

Roof lining collapsed

I cleaned my roof in my car with this product. Roof lining collapsed . Company refuse to do anything about it. I'm now off to lawyer

No vac for fresh carpets professional (Fresh)

The product is horrible. I will never try it ever. It has created breathing problem to all of us in the family. Moreover the company does not take responsibility for the product. The odour of the product has penetrated in the rug so I have to get the rug steam cleaned by professional carpet cleaner to make it odour free. The company is not even bothered about its reputation as it refused to bear the cost for cleaning the rug for the odour which has penetrated in the rug. Will never use no vac products again.

Spot and Stain Remover is just wonderful.

I had stains on my stairs which have been professionally treated - to no avail. I tried the Spot and Stain remover without much hope and was stunned that it totally removed the stains. I will never be without it in the house.

Cleaned cat vomit stains!

I bought No Vac Instant Spot & Stain Remover from my local Masters a couple of months back. I have a cat who tends to vomit, and it seems every cat food leaves a stain. In the past I've tried a couple of other stain removers with mixed results, none of which I actually felt happy about. I also rent, so keeping carpets clean and stain-free is super important. I finally tried No Vac on a few stubborn, larger vomit stains, and I wish I took a before picture! The stains are gone, and it was so easy to use! I also tried it on some Blu-Tack stuck in the carpet. It loosened the Blu-Tack so I was able to pull it out with no damage to the carpet. On smaller spots, I can't even find where they once were!
Inexpensive, simple to use, removed cat vomit stains, loosened Blu-Tack.

terrible

I don't know what is worse - the smell of cat urine or the smell of the no vac for pets. The no vac I sprayed after spot cleaning the carpet in a couple of areas seems to have really bound to the carpet fibres and now despite having shampooed the carpet a couple of times I can't get rid of the smell of the no vac - I definitely would not use this product again or recommend it.
easy to use
digusting smell that is impossible to get rid of

Why is there a sticker on it to win $1000 and it is hard to get into the site to enter ?????

I can't live without it

It gives the house a nice carming affict I just love it so much.
The only one I use is the camerile Can't live without it.
At the moment I can't seem to buy this product in any of our grocery stores I would like to know if it is coming back on our NewZealand we have all the other brands but not the one with the daisey flower on it can you please help.
Inexpensive

We cant buy it in Australia either??I love No Vac, for doggy odours,and for my rugs and carpets its excellent, have been buying it for ages.I rang my sister in NZ and her local new world store ordered a box of "soothing Camomile" for me Yay!! It apparently is available in some new world stores if not they can order it.

Nice smell

Have just bought this for the first time. Works well and has a pleasant smell. We Have two dogs and they spend a lot of their time inside. It's very easy to use and is an advantage that you don't need to vac for it to be effective. Will buy it again!
Easy to use.......no need to vac.

i have been using novac since it came on the market,l just love it,i spray my lounge suite,mat's and a fine spray over the bed when i make it in the morning.fantastic .p.pproduct

Best product on the market!

This is the best product on the market by a long shot! No Vac works exactly a promised, sanitising and deodorising the worst odours in our family carpet. This quick drying product is super easy to apply and leaves our carpet smelling and looking like new. We would recommend No Vac to any family home. It has saved our little puppy from big trouble many times :)
I like the way that No Vac leave our carpets looking and smelling great. Very reliable.

Solved One of My Biggest Household Problems

Having pets, dog and cat is wonderful until you have guests and you realise the wet dog smell just lingers no matter how much you vacuums the carpet and air the cushions. You can wash the covers but there's still that animal oder in the family room and the dinning room. Then my cleaner told me about No Vac and I keep her well stocked. It leaves a clean, fresh smell in every room and I'm never embarrassed to invite my friends in.
Ease of use, good size, great price.

Where can I buy the soothing camomile no vac in Geelong please?

Hi, I have used no vac instant spot & stain remover on my lounge room carpet & now have worse stains/marks on the carpet. It now looks like oil stains, like when you apply the spray & the carpet is darkened (a wet look). Please, any help as to how I can rectify this???
Hi Suz, I have not used the No Vac "spot and stain remover". I use the No Vac foam "sanitiser and deoderiser". May help to use something like a "Vanish" product? or BEST IDEA is to call in professional carpet people like Stain Busters. I used Stain Busters for extremely bad stains and they are great. I am sorry that my review for the sanitiser/deoderiser is confused with the other No Vac product. Hope you can get a good result.

I have been using NoVac for some time but now I can't find it in my local IGA and have also looked in Coles and Woollies but they don't seem to carry it anymore. Could you please advise where I can purchase it? My postcode is 5522. Thankyou
Hi Harney, The Woolworths I shop from (in Carindale 4152), still stocks No Vac in "Purifying Breeze","Garden Breeze", "Fresh Pet"; and the Car Care version in "Frangipani". Not sure if that is of any help as 5522 doesn't sound near Carindale..

Release dateNov 2010