No Vac Auto

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

been using this product for a very long time and now have friends and family using this product.

if i won 1000 dollars i certanily would have enought bottles to last a longgggggg time and would defantly share with my family .
Its convenient, smells great, every time someone walks in my home they always ask me what I use, I used to use the powder product and when I found no vac I never turned back, I use it on my caret loung bedding anywhere possible and its fresh smell reminds me of spring i defantly recommend no vac. Once you try it you will never turn back :)

This was a 'boon' to me & almost saved me from disaster

Just last evening I was preparing to cook fish etc. for dinner. My husband who had come out of hospital suddenly suggested that we go to our Club who provides meals a a very good price.
I quickly said "yes" & without thinking left the house without turning off a pan containing oil.
We arrived home 2 hours later to be greeted by a grey smoke haze. It was through the entire home so we slept with all windows & doors open.
Today I went to our local supermarket & noticed Novac-bought three cans & have used them with a huge improvement. I thank you & I am happy to obtain more cans if I have to. Believe me- we will sleep easily tonight.
Looking so forward to the morning when I will know that I have no more curtains etc. to wash. I feel certain that I have hit the 'jackpot' by accident.
All the above

Give it a try!

I use this product for my car (and car only). I would find I would vacuum but still have funny smells in my car. I guess fast food contributes to the smell a lot. I found this product and gave it a go and It did surprisingly worked. It evaporated into the carpet well. At first I was worried that it would stain the carpet in my car. Luckily it didn't and I did a patch test before I started. They have a range of fragrances and come in different sizes. If your after a car deodorizer give this a go
It worked.
Expensive, have to use alot in the bottle to make it work. Currently no compeitiors which for consumers equals less choice