No Vac

No Vac Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Where can I buy the soothing camomile no vac in Geelong please?

Hi, I have used no vac instant spot & stain remover on my lounge room carpet & now have worse stains/marks on the carpet. It now looks like oil stains, like when you apply the spray & the carpet is darkened (a wet look). Please, any help as to how I can rectify this???
Hi Suz, I have not used the No Vac "spot and stain remover". I use the No Vac foam "sanitiser and deoderiser". May help to use something like a "Vanish" product? or BEST IDEA is to call in professional carpet people like Stain Busters. I used Stain Busters for extremely bad stains and they are great. I am sorry that my review for the sanitiser/deoderiser is confused with the other No Vac product. Hope you can get a good result.

I have been using NoVac for some time but now I can't find it in my local IGA and have also looked in Coles and Woollies but they don't seem to carry it anymore. Could you please advise where I can purchase it? My postcode is 5522. Thankyou
Hi Harney, The Woolworths I shop from (in Carindale 4152), still stocks No Vac in "Purifying Breeze","Garden Breeze", "Fresh Pet"; and the Car Care version in "Frangipani". Not sure if that is of any help as 5522 doesn't sound near Carindale..

love the product but cant find the site for the completion regards Carolyn
just go to www.no vac.co.nz and it will tell you where youcan buy it

Where is the competition for no vac sanitiser?
Bought the NO Vac and where can I submit my competition? The label says win 1,000.00 and I can't find where it says enter the competition

Where is the competition for no vac sanitiser and deodoriser?
The competition is in the better homes and garden magazine.

Buy the foam carpet sanitiser and deodoriser all the time finally decided to enter the competition bhg.com.au/novac can't locate the competition to enter............any ideas?
Just follow the promptsit makes my home smell like it has been re painted

Get an answer from our members and No Vac representatives