No Vac

No Vac Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Redmond44

Redmond44asked

Where can I buy the soothing camomile no vac in Geelong please?

Suz

Suzasked

Hi, I have used no vac instant spot & stain remover on my lounge room carpet & now have worse stains/marks on the carpet. It now looks like oil stains, like when you apply the spray & the carpet is darkened (a wet look). Please, any help as to how I can rectify this???

Hi Suz,
I have not used the No Vac "spot and stain remover". I use the No Vac foam "sanitiser and deoderiser". May help to use something like a "Vanish" product? or BEST IDEA is to call in professional carpet people like Stain Busters. I used Stain Busters for extremely bad stains and they are great. I am sorry that my review for the sanitiser/deoderiser is confused with the other No Vac product. Hope you can get a good result.

Harney

Harneyasked

I have been using NoVac for some time but now I can't find it in my local IGA and have also looked in Coles and Woollies but they don't seem to carry it anymore. Could you please advise where I can purchase it? My postcode is 5522. Thankyou

Hi Harney,
The Woolworths I shop from (in Carindale 4152), still stocks No Vac in "Purifying Breeze","Garden Breeze", "Fresh Pet"; and the Car Care version in "Frangipani". Not sure if that is of any help as 5522 doesn't sound near Carindale..

carolyn knox

carolyn knoxasked

love the product but cant find the site for the completion regards Carolyn

Rosie Banbury
Rosie Banbury

just go to www.no vac.co.nz and it will tell you where youcan buy it

lozenge07

lozenge07asked

Where is the competition for no vac sanitiser?

joms
joms

Bought the NO Vac and where can I submit my competition? The label says win 1,000.00 and I can't find where it says enter the competition

rivergirl

rivergirlasked

Where is the competition for no vac sanitiser and deodoriser?

kathryn gillard
kathryn gillard

The competition is in the better homes and garden magazine.

Karen B35

Karen B35asked

Buy the foam carpet sanitiser and deodoriser all the time finally decided to enter the competition bhg.com.au/novac can't locate the competition to enter............any ideas?

Jo3939
Jo3939

Just follow the prompts

alice higgins
alice higgins

it makes my home smell like it has been re painted

Get an answer from our members and No Vac representatives