No Vac

No Vac (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Solved One of My Biggest Household Problems

Having pets, dog and cat is wonderful until you have guests and you realise the wet dog smell just lingers no matter how much you vacuums the carpet and air the cushions. You can wash the covers but there's still that animal oder in the family room and the dinning room. Then my cleaner told me about No Vac and I keep her well stocked. It leaves a clean, fresh smell in every room and I'm never embarrassed to invite my friends in.
Ease of use, good size, great price.

"New" anti bacteria novac has lost that delightful perfume i loved before !

I have bought the "Fresh Pet" product for some years as I love the perfume which completely deodeet rised my home of all smells. (I have two dogs and a cat). Unfortuately the "New" "Kills Bacterial Odours" Fresh product no longer has the same perfume as it now unfortunately carries a strong disinfect like smell. Shame. Why is it that whenever I really like a product, someone decides to "improve" (NOT!!) dit ?
Beautiful perfume on orginal Fresh Pet product
New Improved "Kills Bacterial Odours" has disinfectant like smell now.

comes in handy when dog has accident

best thing to spray just before guests arrive, comes in handy when dog has accidents on carpet, and you dont have to vac after spraying .
smells nice

Love the perfume - takes away the damp smell!

I love No Vac as the fragrance lasts days - it really is lovely when you return from being away from the house and as you enter it smells clean.
I have animals as well and it does mask the odour of pet smells. Its great!
Great fragrance, long lasting

OK

I think the product is good and given 3 stars.
Even better if you have pets,babies,tobacco stained carpet etc.
Even though the bottle is medium sized,290g,you really dont have to use much.
Good value and good product.
I do like this product even though I only gave it 3 stars.
Its good "every now and again" to leave your room smelling nice and great especially if you have pet odour or other smells.
No Vac is strong smelling,I bought the "pure vanilla" fragrant.
I notice it dries very quick and also is a "carpet sanitiser and deodoriser" in one which is great and no need to vacuum,thus called "no vac".
Obviously its mainly for carpets but since its a sanitizer as well,I use it lightly on the bed matress before changing the sheets.
A positive is that i noticed there has been no price rise in the last 2 years so is still a good value product.
I gave it 3 stars and whilst its a good product,i tend to think the smell only lasts about week before you have to do it again and the fact that the spray bottle is only 290g meaning i usually use the whole bottle at a time.
Saying this however,the lovely smell is very strong so you possibly can use less on the carpet.

Where can I buy the soothing camomile no vac in Geelong please?

Hi, I have used no vac instant spot & stain remover on my lounge room carpet & now have worse stains/marks on the carpet. It now looks like oil stains, like when you apply the spray & the carpet is darkened (a wet look). Please, any help as to how I can rectify this???
Hi Suz, I have not used the No Vac "spot and stain remover". I use the No Vac foam "sanitiser and deoderiser". May help to use something like a "Vanish" product? or BEST IDEA is to call in professional carpet people like Stain Busters. I used Stain Busters for extremely bad stains and they are great. I am sorry that my review for the sanitiser/deoderiser is confused with the other No Vac product. Hope you can get a good result.

I have been using NoVac for some time but now I can't find it in my local IGA and have also looked in Coles and Woollies but they don't seem to carry it anymore. Could you please advise where I can purchase it? My postcode is 5522. Thankyou
Hi Harney, The Woolworths I shop from (in Carindale 4152), still stocks No Vac in "Purifying Breeze","Garden Breeze", "Fresh Pet"; and the Car Care version in "Frangipani". Not sure if that is of any help as 5522 doesn't sound near Carindale..

No Vac