Overseas, Domestic

1.6

JillZ

JillZAdelaide

Hassle Free Travel Insurance

NoWorries were good to deal with. Their website makes it really quick and easy to purchase and the call centre staff were helpful when we needed to make a change. Had to make a claim for some medical expenses when we got back and this was paid within a week of us submitting our claim.

Review collected in partnership with No Worries Insurance

Wouldn’t cover for earthquake

Had to cancel flights to Mexico City because of the 2017 earthquakes. City in ruin, economy stopped, the job I was meant to be doing over there put on indefinite hold.
    No Worries Insurance refused to cover on the basis that the Australian Government did not ban travel to the area.
    Very disappointed.

It's cheap for a reason

Travel Insurance

Find out how No Worries Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

AlbertPerth, WA

Horrible Team, Unprofessional Company, Misleading Advertising

Albert

What a dragged out and impossible claim process

3 months on and I'm still jumping through hoops to make my claim accepted. Pure waste of time do not bother with this pathetic company. have provided everything they have asked for and more but they continue to ask for stuff i assume for me to just give up or run out of time before end of claim period.

Insurance claim madeYes

Wouldnt touch them with a. barge pole.

Absolutely appalling insurance. We paid for fully comprehensive insurance as we were going to be away a month. Our car was broken into and a backpack stolen, which had our passports, some valuables and some cash. Under this policy, the only thing covered were the bags, which were then "depreciated". Seriously, a borderline internet scam.

Vineesh

VineeshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay away. Depreciation on lost item. Give zero star

I lost my MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone. These items were old and these guys applied depreciation when processing the claims. There was a long delay. I also applied for missed flight claims that was declined as these guys seemed to be super stingy.

I paid 1900 for MacBook, 700 for iPad and 1081 for iPhone but I just got 2150 in a claim. How on earth I can purchase these items with this refund? I used Cover more insurance when I travelled to Europe lost my Samsung phone last year, they issued 100% refund. No wonder these guys are cheap

C du Plessis

C du PlessisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading website-did not pay claim for a cancelled flight

Start to worry!!! Not satisfied at all as NO WORRIES insurance rejected to compensate me for a flight that was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Receptionist was understanding and in agreement with my case but still it appears that they looked for any possible reason not to approve my claim.

Philip P

Philip Pasked

Comprehensive Plan Single Trip (Overseas)

I am travelling to Denmark and back to visit my daughter from 12 Dec to 14 Jan. How do I get a quote for the type of cover I have listed?

kirsty atkinson

kirsty atkinsonasked

No Worries Insurance

Can you make a claim without a receipt for an ipad? Not everyone keeps old receipts

Albert

Kirsty, I'm not working for this useless No Worries Insurance... your question should be directed to them... My case at the moment is pending with the Financial Ombudsman... More than one year past by since I lodged my claim... If I'd be you I'd go as far from this con company as I could. Go read reviews and pick an Australian trusted one. I can guarantee you No Worries Insurance will find every reason to not to make a pay out on your policy. Anything you can prove you own, by personal pictures, receipt, bank statement should be sufficient evidence for most companies, once again stay away from this one if you want peace of mind.

Get an answer from our members and No Worries Insurance representatives

Emergency Dental$500$500$1,000$2,500
    Pregnancy (max weeks) Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
    Resumption of Journey $5,000$5,000$15,000Unlimited
    Hospital Cash AllowanceNot IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
    Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
    Loss of IncomeNot IncludedNot Included$5,200$10,400
    Permanent DisabilityNot IncludedNot Included$15,000$25,000
    Luggage & Personal Effects
    Theft of Cash Not IncludedNot IncludedNot Included$1,000
    Delayed Luggage $250 per 12 Hours ($500 in 48 Hours)$250 per 12 Hours ($500 in 48 Hours)$250 per 12 Hours ($500 in 48 Hours)$500 per 12 Hours ($1,000 in 48 Hours)
    Credit Card FraudNot IncludedNot Included$250$1,000
    Travel Documents / Passport $500$500$500$500
    Maximum Single Item Limit $1,500 (Electronics Equipment)$1,500 (Electronic Equipment)$3,000$5,000 (Electronic Equipment)
    Luggage & Personal Effects $5,000$5,000$10,000$25,000