Noa Home Australia

Listing monitored by Noa

1.6

Leyla
Leyla Sydney, NSW

Why didn’t I check the Australian reviews !!!!!!

Ow goodness !! Do not make the same mistake as me! I have had the most terrible experience with a mattress purchased from noa .. what a horrible company :(
They take no responsibility!
They turn everything around on the customer!
They send generic emails at 1am Australian time!!!
They have offered me Zero help

I am so sad I didn’t just get a mattress from snooze, companies like this make people distrust online business.

Thanks noa for this utter disappointment.

April Le
April LeSydney, NSW

The mattress is slumping

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

Noa Sectional: Charcoal is actually BLUE

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Find out how Noa Home Australia compares to other Furniture Shops

Delivered without brackets and screws. Called, they posted out HALF the screws and the wrong brackets...

Posted out the bed and mattress with NO screws or brackets. I called, they posted out about half the screws I need and the wrong brackets. Trying to call but can't get through to get help. Sleeping on the floor. Great.

Lari2702
Lari2702South East Queensland, QLD

Pacific modular sofa

We gambled and bought the sofa online from Noa Home, the website said in stock and it came at the expected time frame! Only thing was that the one out of 4 parts came in one week and all the rest in the week after, people on the phone were super nice but they didnt know what was going on, why or when it was gonna come really. Well it all got here in the end and i love it! Good quality, nice fabric, im happy!

India PVictoria

Terrible customer service

KarenSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Whatever you do don't subscribe to this company as they will haunt you with advertising emails for years. Purchased and had to return mattress but the emails keep pouring in without any way to unsubscribe which is illegal I believe. Staff do not want to help and redirect everything back to the customer. BEWARE and be warned.

claire
claireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pacific sofa - rubbish quality and faulty - don't bother

barneyG
barneyGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Damaged goods and poor customer service

• +1Thumbnail

Paul K.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience ever

Beware of this business! NOA is an overseas run company with no local customer service team. I called several times and after waiting on hold for several minutes was directed to a voice machine and my calls were never returned. After 2 weeks of not receiving my item (they state next day delivery), I left another message then email for a cancellation, which wasn’t processed. It was delivered today to ground floor blocking my foyer and posing a safety hazard - and I'm on the top floor and cannot get it to my place! Plus I already tried to cancel it!! They have refused to cancel and refund my order and I am having to follow them up! Give me my money back!!!

Maggie H.Noa

Mattress hasn't arrived and staff wont help!

Contacted Noa staff and courier staff after package stopped being tracked. Was told label had been ripped off and it was sitting somewhere and no delivery estimate could be provided. This has occurred between 11 Feb and now. Noa staff will not help and provide their generic responses and wont issue a refund and recall their parcel. Their third party company wont assist other than to say "sorry no update as yet". I paid for the mattress upfront which wasn't cheap! Trying to get it though is proving to be an absolute nightmare! BUYER BEWARE - this company will take your money and wont deliver your goods. Complaint lodged with Fair Trading to get this resolved.

Kyllie G.
Kyllie G.
Darc
DarcMelbourne

Don’t trust this company

Robert S.
Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Flow Sofa okay, delivery not okay

Love my Flow Sofa!

Other Furniture Shops

Worst purchasing experience of my life

Ordered a sofa from Noa and received an email notification with delivery date details. Sofa did not arrive.
Called the Australian contact number for Noa during business hours, on the hour -- no one answered. Called their third party delivery provider (TMS - the only contact details available) -- spoke to three different representatives who said they would investigate and call back -- they did not. Called Allied Express, who claimed they had no record of the consignment being picked up (even though a consignment number was provided).

Do not purchase from this company.

Michelle Low
Michelle Low

Kimberley B.asked

I have purchased a mattress, at the moment I am sleeping on an air mattress on the floor. Although it is still in delivery window I still called the warehouse to see what was happening. They say there’s no stock of this mattress in any of the warehouses in Australia. So I’m very concerned I am not getting the mattress anytime soon. I am leaving this interaction up with updates as the customer service is abysmal, and the warehouse said they only contact Noa via email. If that is a lie then shame on you, and if that is correct also shame on you. That’s absolutely terrible business practise to do to not only a third party company but also to your customers. You have one number and the others I’ve found all have the same answering machine service to Singapore. It is an absolute farce that you claim you are contactable by phone. False advertisement at its finest. Please tell me what the policy is in regards to things being out of stock, I want to know when shipments arrive because I know any problems with dispatch isn’t the warehouses fault. It’s false advertisement to take someone’s money knowing full well the item wasn’t in stock and claim it will arrive in 10 days. It’s day 3, no stock. I know how this works, I worked dispatch in a warehouse.

Kimberley B.

Also if you don’t reply to this in the next few days I will be leaving poor reviews on every single website that takes reviews

Hi Kimberley,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for sharing your concerns, we'll be more than happy to assist you with the status of your order.

In order to do so, may you kindly provide us with your order number?

We look forward to hearing back from you so that we can have this sorted out promptly.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives