Noa Home Australia

Noa Home Australia

1.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (1)

barneyG

barneyGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Damaged goods and poor customer service

• +1Thumbnail

Paul K.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience ever

Beware of this business! NOA is an overseas run company with no local customer service team. I called several times and after waiting on hold for several minutes was directed to a voice machine and my calls were never returned. After 2 weeks of not receiving my item (they state next day delivery), I left another message then email for a cancellation, which wasn’t processed. It was delivered today to ground floor blocking my foyer and posing a safety hazard - and I'm on the top floor and cannot get it to my place! Plus I already tried to cancel it!! They have refused to cancel and refund my order and I am having to follow them up! Give me my money back!!!

Maggie H.Noa

Mattress hasn't arrived and staff wont help!

Contacted Noa staff and courier staff after package stopped being tracked. Was told label had been ripped off and it was sitting somewhere and no delivery estimate could be provided. This has occurred between 11 Feb and now. Noa staff will not help and provide their generic responses and wont issue a refund and recall their parcel. Their third party company wont assist other than to say "sorry no update as yet". I paid for the mattress upfront which wasn't cheap! Trying to get it though is proving to be an absolute nightmare! BUYER BEWARE - this company will take your money and wont deliver your goods. Complaint lodged with Fair Trading to get this resolved.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Noa Home Australia compares to other Furniture Shops

Darc

DarcMelbourne

Don’t trust this company

Robert S.

Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Flow Sofa okay, delivery not okay

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Love my Flow Sofa!

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Maggie H.Noa

Worst purchasing experience of my life

Ordered a sofa from Noa and received an email notification with delivery date details. Sofa did not arrive.
Called the Australian contact number for Noa during business hours, on the hour -- no one answered. Called their third party delivery provider (TMS - the only contact details available) -- spoke to three different representatives who said they would investigate and call back -- they did not. Called Allied Express, who claimed they had no record of the consignment being picked up (even though a consignment number was provided).

Do not purchase from this company.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Michelle Low
Michelle Low
Felippe

FelippeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am feeling completely regret - Don't buy from this company

I am completely regret for this purchase as my sofa has never arrived at my home. The company already gave me 3 different dates and every time they cancel the deliver. I was told by the warehouse that my sofa had not arrived in the country yet, so I would never recommend this brand to any of my friends or family. Terrible service.

Shane C.

Shane C.Victoria

Do not purchase

I purchased a sofa from Noahome 5 weeks ago after looking at all their great reviews on their website. Obviously I now know they delete any negative ones as i experienced when they deleted my comments on Instagram. I was provide three separate delivery dates by there robotic canned support email. No one ever answered their Aus phone number or returned calls. After speaking to their warehouse partner i was told my couch wasn't even in the country.

Furniture Shops