Noa Home Australia

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NO COMMUNICATION…

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

7 weeks, no mattress, no refund, no customer service action.

Would give 0 stars if I could

Ordered a mattress and it's taking ages. Still no arrived yet.
Called their number multiple times (like 20 times a day) and emailed multiple times but phone is often not picked up (90%) and emails can be ignored for a couple of days. Don't order from them if you can.

Super bad communication (worst customer service I've experienced) and their shipping partner, Hunter Express is also terrible. Can't track item properly and no customer service on Hunter's end, only canned responses or bot responses via phone. AVOID!!!!!!

Non delivery

I agree with Ollie and James's reviews below as I had the exact same experience. As I cannot reply to their posts I had had leave a fresh review.

I ordered 3 mattresses in Singapore and none of them were delivered.

The responses given by Noa to [Name Removed]' review below are copy and paste template - I received the same email word for word when I followed up on my delivery status.

It's July 2022 and retailers cannot continue to blame logistics while still selling their products online promising short delivery times. If a product is out of stock then the retailer should stop selling it until it is back in stock like any other trustworthy online retailer.

Edit: increased to 2 stars as retailer bothered to reply

Find out how Noa Home Australia compares to other Furniture Shops

Way too soft and started to sink in

Order and delivery were easy. The mattress is advertised as being medium to firm, but it's actually very soft and started to sink in after 1 month.

Excellent Mattress Value for Money

Delivery took full 3 weeks so my husband had to sleep on the floor. However once received, the mattress exceeded expectations. The mattress provides good firm support while giving a level of plushness on top for cozy comfort. No movement when one person moves while the other is asleep. Excellent mattress and value for money Would buy again. Highly recommend.

Noa Luxe Mattress

The mattress is great! Very comfortable and just the right firm to softness ratio. I would have given 5 stars but delivery did take over 3 weeks. Aside from that, very happy with the purchase

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for sharing your review with the ProductReview community, we're so glad that you're enjoying your new Luxe mattress :)

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Great bed frame but horrible service.

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Yet to receive my mattress!

Writing in from Singapore, I ordered the luxe mattress on the 16th of june. Today i have yet to receive my mattress and the worst part of it was no ones answering the calls from the customer hotline. Really disappointed, i would have opt for other mattress instead of NOA when clearly they are having a problem to meet their demands. Avoid at all cost

Tayyiba I.
Tayyiba I.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NOA Home mattress

I ordered Noa Home mattress on 11/06/2022. And I received my mattress on 29/06/2022.
I have contacted NOA home customer service team many a times on daily basis and I must say their customer service representatives are great. I recommend NOA home if you are not in an urgent need of mattress. Give some time. and once you will receive your mattress, you will be happy with the quality.
Pros: good quality, good price, good product
Cons: Slow process, Delivery process could be improved in terms of tracking the order (as there is third party involves).
Thanks Noa team.

M T
M TSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I accidentally ordered the same thing twice and didn’t realise for 2 weeks. I emailed customer service and it was all sorted within 24 hours without any issues. A big relief

• Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Super comfortable mattress!

We are very happy with our Noa Luxe mattress. It is super comfortable. The company was also a pleasure to deal with. The mattress was delivered on time without any issues. We highly recommend!

Great Mattress

Easy to order and unpack. My wife and I have been sleeping on it for five months now and we’re happy with it. It’s comfortable mattress and we haven’t had any pain or discomfort.

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Worst service I’ve ever experienced

Ben.LCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Bad service, refuse to swap faulty mattress!

Gleepasked

Crowd, is this mob for real? Lots of reviews saying that they've waited months for a mattress. Yet they're recommended on supposed independent review sites.

I don't want to leave a negative review but I see they're constantly promoting a "pay today or miss out" type sale, and once you pay up they say they've got no stock.

Have I done my money on a non-existant product?

W.Will
W.Will

They are legit so long as you're within deliverable areas

Kimberley B.asked

I have purchased a mattress, at the moment I am sleeping on an air mattress on the floor. Although it is still in delivery window I still called the warehouse to see what was happening. They say there’s no stock of this mattress in any of the warehouses in Australia. So I’m very concerned I am not getting the mattress anytime soon. I am leaving this interaction up with updates as the customer service is abysmal, and the warehouse said they only contact Noa via email. If that is a lie then shame on you, and if that is correct also shame on you. That’s absolutely terrible business practise to do to not only a third party company but also to your customers. You have one number and the others I’ve found all have the same answering machine service to Singapore. It is an absolute farce that you claim you are contactable by phone. False advertisement at its finest. Please tell me what the policy is in regards to things being out of stock, I want to know when shipments arrive because I know any problems with dispatch isn’t the warehouses fault. It’s false advertisement to take someone’s money knowing full well the item wasn’t in stock and claim it will arrive in 10 days. It’s day 3, no stock. I know how this works, I worked dispatch in a warehouse.

Kimberley B.

Also if you don’t reply to this in the next few days I will be leaving poor reviews on every single website that takes reviews

Gleep

Kimberly B., did you get a satisfactory response?

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives