Noa Home The Luxe

Queen, King, Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

2.8
Winnie
WinnieSydney, NSW

I'd love to sleep on this mattress if it ever arrives!

andyg83
andyg83AU

Extremely poor customer service

Tried mattress for a week but was too firm for my wife. Mattress only took a few days for delivery however when I requested to return it they advised earliest pick up date was in 4 weeks time. And no refund till they pick it up. Would suggest you look elsewhere for a mattress with a company with better customer service.

Other Mattresses

Navin D.
Navin D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad Ache Galore

I purchased the Noa Luxe along with their Sunset Frame (which I have already reviewed- poor quality). Every mattress's comfort and usablity is dependent on the user. For my partner and me, it was bad. We woke up with back aches due to the poor support provided. A friend of mine recommended the Noa Luxe - but his mattress felt slightly firmer than ours. Perhaps a manufacturing flaw/inconsistency?

I ended up purchasing a Chriopedic Mattress (Australian Made!) and am so much happier- and so are our backs.

Purchased in March 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

GMTOZ
GMTOZSYDNEY

Very firm but otherwise excellent

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $1,149.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Luxe compares to other Mattresses

Baydos
BaydosSydney, NSW

Take the risk, sleeping in everyday now

This mattress is SO COMFY!! I can't stop sleeping in and I don't want to get out of bed. I used to have slight back pain on my previous mattress (Sealy posturepedic) and decided to upgrade, now I wake up with zero back pain. We almost bought a Maddison Luxury ($1,800) as it felt comfy but the reviews were horrible and we decided to take a chance on NOA not knowing anything about the brand. The 100 day sleep guarantee gave us the confidence to take the risk.

Don't believe the deliver issues that you've read in old reviews, they have since changed transport providers (in Sydney anyway) and our mattress came in 2 days since ordering it.

I would recommend this mattress to anyone.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,150.00.

lxm10729927
lxm10729927Sydney, NSW

Waited for over a month and finally received my order

The new luxe mattress is quite heavy and dense which probably makes the delivery a bit harder and longer than expected. However, it turns out worth the wait. The firmness is true as indicated. It does keep me cool during the night even with my heavy duty goose duvet. Maybe a little bit too cool for me who is not a hot sleeper. It probably is a good thing though to sleep with a lower temperature. I will try to add some met on top of the mattress if I can't stand the coolness. Overall, the produce is great and genuine, just with a long transiting period.

Purchased in September 2020 at Website for $1,199.00.