Noa King

Noa King

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

NOA King

Love the size and comfort is amazing. Love going to bed! Seems very supportive so far and have not noticed any sagging or reduction in comfort. Excellent value for money.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$849.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Roberto P.

Roberto P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• King

Back soreness as mattress seems to be too soft, not firm enough

Was looking forward to the mattress after all the reviews read and good feedback, but after a few nights started to have consistent back aches and not able to sleep in as i'm not comfortable. I am seriously considering getting a refund!

Purchased in October 2020 for A$899.00.

SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Rhys

RhysSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery service

They buzzed me on the intercom to deliver the mattress, when I asked them to come up they said I had to come down even the building has two lifts. Thought it was strange so I went down and saw a mattress box was left leaning on the apartment building entrance with no one around. Shocking delivery service. I can't recommend buying from them. Appalling.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$1,399.00.

Kaptin Kyle

Kaptin KyleBrisbane

Had really high hopes but not for me.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$900.00.

Still waiting..........

website is misleading regarding delivery time. No response from customer service to date. Disappointing start after seeing there fantastic reviews. I hope it arrives and lives up to expectations as it was actually more expensive than there competitors.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,399.00.

SaggingYes
Darn

DarnSydney, NSW

The Worst Service I've Received In Ages

It took over 2 weeks with little to no communication from this scam company to finally get my money back for a product that was never delivered. They kept changing their mind on the status of the delivery from, their dispatcher would call me to arrange a time on "Friday" for the mattress to be delivered...to "We're out of stock"...to "We're trying to get in touch with our dispatcher to contact you"

So basically this is a drop-shipping mattress scam. They obviously don't have a warehouse anywhere in Australia. So they're probably shipping these in from some random factory in China, but they have zero ability to track where their own product is in the delivery process.

Such a scam...luckily I got my money back.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$900.00.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Credit where credit is due

The product was delivered early despite the website stating they were out of stock which was a welcomed surprise! My wife and I had our first night on the mattress last night and honestly so far we are very impressed. We like a good, supportive, and reasonably firm mattress which is what it provides. So pleased we found this product and we paid a discounted fee of $899. We will keep this post updated as we progress through the 100-night trial, but so far so good! :) I would certainly recommend a trial.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$899.00.

Kate Wood

Kate WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Comfortable

A firm yet comfortable mattress that has been a great support to my back, which in the past has always had issues on my old mattress but the Noa has been great and made getting up in the morning a lot easier.
My husband and I have certainly slept deeper, better and longer with this mattress
And it hasn’t;’t sagged or lost it’s shape.
We are very happy with it.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$899.00.

• King

Tried but a bit firm for us. Returned and reimbursed quickly. Very good service.

A bit firm for side sleepers, would be better for back sleepers. Otherwise thick and steady, no disturbance noted. I would recommend it for people who sleep mostly on their backs.

Purchased in June 2020.

• King

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Michael Critchley

Michael CritchleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

• King

Perfect balance of comfort and firmness

Support is excellent while still delivering a soft comfortable sleep! Ordering was efficient and truthful in terms of stock availability and delivery times and arrived quickly once dispatched. I highly recommend the product and the service.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$949.00.

Rachel Cassar

Rachel CassarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

• King

Better than Sleeping Duck and Koala!

We got this on sale and expected it to be quite firm after reading reviews, but after sleeping on it for two months now we can confirm it's the best night's sleep we've ever had. We both joke that we can't remember the last time we can recall falling asleep because we're instantly in a deep slumber as soon as we hit the bed! We were swayed by Koala and Sleeping Duck's clever marketing strategies but we're glad we dug deep enough to unearth Noa because those mattresses aren't a match for Noa's superior range and exceptional customer service.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$849.00.

Angelique

AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$899.00.

• King

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$850.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Fran E.

Fran E.South East Queensland, QLD

A good quality bed

We came from a gel top bed to the Noa and at first found it to be rather firm but are getting used to it after 5 weeks of use. We have found the mattress to be very supportive but have not noticed any difference in our quality of sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$849.00.

Richard S.

Richard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy online experience.

Not my first experience buying an online mattress, but definitely the best. It’s comfortable, easy to set up, and came quickly. No back problems since using it. My wife loves it, so that’s the main thing!

Purchased in March 2020.

Very comfortable mattress

First time buying mattress through online. At first abit worry the mattress not suit me. After sleep, feel very comfortable, not too soft, not too hard. No regret.. Worth to have it. Very good service also. Strong recommended. Thks NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Lisa

Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Told my husband not to order here, he should've listened.

Ordered the king Venice bed and mattress a week ago. Haven't even opened the mattress because our bedroom is full of faulty bed parts. On Friday they said they're going to send out a new headboard and yet we've been sitting at home for Monday and Tuesday now and nothing. No reply, no contact from the delivery company, no delivery. So now we're left with a faulty bed and nothing to sleep on. We have work the rest of the week so I guess no bed for who knows how many weeks.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,560.00.

Rachaelasked

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Michael J.

Michael J.asked

King

Hi, is your mattress compatible with adjustable bed bases? Have you had any reports or experiences of customers using the bed with an adjustable base?

SP23Bunny
SP23Bunny

I only have a slat bed so couldn't answer that question.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your question!

Based on prior experience, the Noa mattress is not recommended for adjustable bed frames.

Allison M

Allison Masked

King

I am looking at purchasing the Noa Hybrid but have a few questions!
How heavy is the mattress?
What zone are the pocket springs?
Is there side support on the edges of the mattress?
How often should you rotate the mattress?
Thankyou....Allison

Hi Allison,

Thanks so much for reaching out, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions :)

1. The springs in the Noa mattress are individually pocketed but not "zoned".

In fact however, when multiple comfort layers (such as our natural latex and cooling gel memory foam) are placed atop a pocket spring support layer, "zoning" benefits are not as enjoyed by the user as opposed to a pocket spring only mattress - in which the user sleeps directly atop the different zones of pocket springs. This is just a way to charge more for a feature users will hardly notice.

As newer mattresses incorporate more diverse components and layers, providing a clear answer on the impact of a single material (i.e. springs) is becoming increasingly more difficult (i.e. coil count is important for innerspring-only mattresses).

Brief, your sleep experience is influenced by the interaction of all layers as one rather than any singular layer on its own.

2. The Noa mattress has good soft edge support however, due to the fact that the product is compressed and rolled, it is impossible (structurally) to use a steel perimeter along the edge (in the mattress) like traditional mattresses.

3. We recommend rotating the mattress 180 degrees every 3-6 months.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Mattress