Noa King

Noa King

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

• King

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$850.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Fran E.

Fran E.South East Queensland, QLD

A good quality bed

We came from a gel top bed to the Noa and at first found it to be rather firm but are getting used to it after 5 weeks of use. We have found the mattress to be very supportive but have not noticed any difference in our quality of sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$849.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Richard S.

Richard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy online experience.

Not my first experience buying an online mattress, but definitely the best. It’s comfortable, easy to set up, and came quickly. No back problems since using it. My wife loves it, so that’s the main thing!

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Very comfortable mattress

First time buying mattress through online. At first abit worry the mattress not suit me. After sleep, feel very comfortable, not too soft, not too hard. No regret.. Worth to have it. Very good service also. Strong recommended. Thks NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Lisa

Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodMonths

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Told my husband not to order here, he should've listened.

Ordered the king Venice bed and mattress a week ago. Haven't even opened the mattress because our bedroom is full of faulty bed parts. On Friday they said they're going to send out a new headboard and yet we've been sitting at home for Monday and Tuesday now and nothing. No reply, no contact from the delivery company, no delivery. So now we're left with a faulty bed and nothing to sleep on. We have work the rest of the week so I guess no bed for who knows how many weeks.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,560.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Dave

DaveMelbourne

Comfortable & Value for Money

Reviewed mattress and had reservations given the price. The 100 day return policy provided us with the assurance we were seeking to try it out. After a couple of days we can safely say it’s a very comfortable sleep and so fairly priced. We highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Online Noa direct for A$895.00.

slz1983

slz1983Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service, fantastic mattresses

Purchased in January 2020 for A$850.00.

Firm yet comfy

I wasn’t sure about the mattress the first few nights but I knew I would take a while to adjust. I know love it!! So comfortable, roomy and luxurious. I actually do love it!!!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$849.00.

Jane

JanePerth, WA

• King

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$849.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Tash

TashFar North Queensland, QLD

• King

The NOA King, noa better around!

I was sceptical about the bed in a box idea but this mattress laid to rest (pun intended) all concerns and from the first night we have both slept soundly and no back ache

Purchased in November 2019 at Snooze SA, Noarlunga for A$850.00.

Love it!

Supportive and soft. It transfers almost no movement from my partner. No shoulder or hip pain, important as we are both side sleepers. Have not had long enough to assess durability.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$850.00.

Jonno

JonnoHunter Region, NSW

Sumptuous Sleeping

Side sleeper. Tall. Heavy. This mattress has great support with no body roll. The hybrid nature of the bed makes it ok to sit on the side of the bed

Purchased in November 2019 for A$850.00.

Justin Williams

Justin WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

• King

Good. No partner disturbance and fair price.

Fair price, zero partner disturbance. Good support yet very comfortable. Has been very good for both my wife and I. Both our sleep has improved. Matress is about 2 months old but still feels new.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$850.00.

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Purchased in June 2019.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$849.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes

• King

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Megzie

Megzie

Comfort Plus!

The Noa mattress is the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on. We replaced our latex mattress (which was substantially more expensive) with the Noa and we couldn't be happier. My husband would often wake with neck aches, but 6 weeks on from purchasing the Noa, there's no complaints. We highly recommend it!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$849.00.

Rod Collins

Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$900.00.

Leonie QuickSydney Surrounds, NSW

• King

It is a very comfortable bed.

We do hope this mattress has a good life as it is very comfortable. It is just what we were looking for and we do worry that it won't last.

Purchased in May 2019 at Sydney Noa for A$1,000.00.

Thanks Maggie!

Allison M

Allison Masked

King

I am looking at purchasing the Noa Hybrid but have a few questions!
How heavy is the mattress?
What zone are the pocket springs?
Is there side support on the edges of the mattress?
How often should you rotate the mattress?
Thankyou....Allison

Hi Allison,

Thanks so much for reaching out, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions :)

1. The springs in the Noa mattress are individually pocketed but not "zoned".

In fact however, when multiple comfort layers (such as our natural latex and cooling gel memory foam) are placed atop a pocket spring support layer, "zoning" benefits are not as enjoyed by the user as opposed to a pocket spring only mattress - in which the user sleeps directly atop the different zones of pocket springs. This is just a way to charge more for a feature users will hardly notice.

As newer mattresses incorporate more diverse components and layers, providing a clear answer on the impact of a single material (i.e. springs) is becoming increasingly more difficult (i.e. coil count is important for innerspring-only mattresses).

Brief, your sleep experience is influenced by the interaction of all layers as one rather than any singular layer on its own.

2. The Noa mattress has good soft edge support however, due to the fact that the product is compressed and rolled, it is impossible (structurally) to use a steel perimeter along the edge (in the mattress) like traditional mattresses.

3. We recommend rotating the mattress 180 degrees every 3-6 months.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

With kind regards,

Kamalpreet S.

Kamalpreet S.asked

Hi,

I am trying to connect with someone over the phone but to no avail. I am looking to buy a king size mattress and am wondering if the delivery guys will take it to the first floor of my house?

My other concern is if I am unable to connect with someone to 'buy' a mattress, what will it take to return it should there be a need to?

Hi there,
Thank you for writing us on ProductReview.com.au. Kindly note that we do recommend that you email us at support@noahome.com.

As indicated on our product page, orders are shipped to your door. The transporter's team will not delivery into your home / room.

We apologize if you experienced issues in reaching us. Our team always replies within 24 hours.

With kind regards,

Victoria

Victoriaasked

King

Can anyone comment on the amount of partner disturbance you feel on this mattress?
We have been sleeping on a King Size Koala for a month now, and every time my partner rolls or shifts in the bed, the mattress shakes from side to side. My partner is 80kgs and I am 60kgs. I don’t think this should be happening and Koala can’t help.
We are considering sending the Koala back to purchase the Noa in the hopes it will be less shaky/bouncy. I wanted to know if anyone has tried Noa in comparison to foam only mattress and what your thoughts are.

Hi @Victoria!

Thank you for sharing your question. The Noa mattress was designed to minimize motion transfer and partner disturbance by incorporating a specific layer of 2cm transition foam between the cooling memory gel and pocket springs. We would also add that in contrast to several foam only mattresses with a thickness of roughly 23cm (9'') and featuring 2-3 layers of foam, the structure of the Noa incorporates more than 5 layers totalling 28cm (11'') which allows for partner movement to better transfer across a more solid build of premium materials. Hopefully this makes sense :)

We do encourage you to check out our reviews (both on our site as well as independent third-party sites) for testimonials by customers providing feedback regarding this topic. A final suggestion is to consider the type of bed frame you are using (floor, platform, slat-based) as this may also impact motion transfer between sleeping partners. Please feel free to reach out to our team at support@noasleep.com anytime. We're always happy to help

Customer Experience Team

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives