Mattress Buying Guide

Buying Guide Banner

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodDays
Maggie H.Noa

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Warranty! Mattress highly affected by temperature, don't back their products, have extremely poor customer support.

Purchased in September 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $899.00.

msbaci

msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Gemma

GemmaSydney, NSW

Great delivery and super straight forward to unwrap

Ordered this mattress and it came in very good time. It was super easy to unwrap and start using. It is a firm mattress which is what we were looking for and feels very sturdy and like will last a long time. All in all I would recommend Noa.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront

HaroldSydney, NSW

Very happy, can’t fault it.

Excellent support and very comfortable. I have a very bad back (neck and lumbar) and my pain is much improved after just 3 weeks. Great price and excellent value for money.

Purchased in January 2021 for $850.00.

Harold

Noa had unbelievable service, we received it within 2-3 days, even over the Christmas holiday period. Can’t fault them!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Purchased in December 2020.

Ashleigh

Ashleigh South East Queensland, QLD

Never arrived and feeling scammy - would rate zero if possible

Find out how Noa Home The Noa King compares to other Mattresses

Really happy with the mattress

Really happy with our new king mattress. Felt the difference with the old one from the very first night. I really like that the mattress it's firmer than our previous ones. I find it comfy and conducive to full nights of sleep.

Definitely recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Kathy W.

Kathy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just the right firmness!

We had expensive mattress before but not as good as the Noa Mattress. Very comfortable, just the right firmness.
Free delivery and quick turn around time too which was a bonus!

Purchased in December 2020 for $849.00.

Nathan

Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

Lee Hanify

Lee HanifyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress I Have Had In Years

Great firm mattress.

Fantastic mattress, quick delivery, no issues with service. Very firm mattress which is great for me but may not be everyone's cup of tea. Good price for on sale. Would recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

My daughter bought a king noa medium mattress and loved it so I thought I would give it a go.I bought FIVE for our home in the country. Great service delivered to our remote property, and easier to handle compared to regular king mattress, although they are quite heavy. We all find it very comfortable, no complaints.
So I just bought another for our beach house, so have been great customers!

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Find out how Noa Home The Noa King compares to other Mattresses

Not for me but return was seamless

I purchased a King Luxe and it was not for me. Incredibly firm. Also, rather heavy as far as mattress go.

I found the purchase easy. It did take a while to get any kind of confirmation and I did need to chase it up and I didn't get tracking but the mattress arrived safely in about double the time advised on the site. I assume all delays were due to black Friday and pre Christmas rush so its to be expected.

Great quality but just so firm. I had arranged the return before a full nights sleep on it. Pick up by a charity was arranged promptly and a full refund landed in my account same day. While its not for me, the process was pretty seamless.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,349.00.

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online business ever!

Goods are not delivered! Incorrect information provided by support lady on webchat. Does not want to follow up with their courier to find out why there are delays.
Today trying to follow up, no agents in the office to pick up and no chat service. Teaming up with one of the worst courier services "alliedexpress".

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,400.00.

dan.musson

dan.mussonSydney, NSW

Amazing Retail Experience

We needed a mattress for my Mother who has been caught by border closures. Order arrived in 24 hours - I couldn’t believe how speedy transparent the process was. My experience was very different to some other reviewers but I got a text with a real time gps tracker of the delivery truck - I stepped out the front and waved the driver. Highly recommend

Frank

Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Love my Noa Mattress! Great price for the quality you get!

Better for back sleepers
Can be hard for stomach sleepers
Good for side sleepers
Good price

We read a few reviews of the Noa mattress and then purchased the product - great choice!

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $800.00.

Rachaelasked

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Hi Rachael,

First and foremost, we would like to sincerely thank you for your most recent purchase with us.

We can assure you that the space around your mattress is completely normal.

Our mattresses and bed frames are designed for country specific sizes (mattresses, bed frames and bedding / linens). When designing a product, we must keep in mind that customers across the country may be using mattresses from other brands (some of which are thicker in height and width). Additionally, in the mattress industry, there is typically a tolerance of +/- 3 to 5 cm as these products are handmade.

In other words, this additional 3-5cm on the length and width are there purposefully. Lastly, we must be mindful of some customers using different types of linens and in some cases tucking in thick duvet covers and sheets. Brief, inner mattress areas are rarely the exact dimensions of the mattress - manufacturers always add a little for flexibility (either for thicker mattresses or tucking in sheets / quilts / duvets).

If there's absolutely anything else that we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

With kind regards,

Maggie

Rachael

Unfortunately I think you have misunderstood my query. I completely understand that there could need to be a design to accommodate a 3-5cm around the mattress in the frame. This is not the issue. The issue is that there is a huge gap at the headboard end against the wall which means that pillows fall behind. I will take photos to show. I think it is potentially a design fault that many others would have experienced.
We are contemplating returning the product unfortunately.
Thank you for yo response, we really appreciate you coming back to us.

Michael J.

Michael J.asked

The Noa King

Hi, is your mattress compatible with adjustable bed bases? Have you had any reports or experiences of customers using the bed with an adjustable base?

SP23Bunny
SP23Bunny

I only have a slat bed so couldn't answer that question.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your question!

Based on prior experience, the Noa mattress is not recommended for adjustable bed frames.

Allison M

Allison Masked

The Noa King

I am looking at purchasing the Noa Hybrid but have a few questions!
How heavy is the mattress?
What zone are the pocket springs?
Is there side support on the edges of the mattress?
How often should you rotate the mattress?
Thankyou....Allison

Hi Allison,

Thanks so much for reaching out, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions :)

1. The springs in the Noa mattress are individually pocketed but not "zoned".

In fact however, when multiple comfort layers (such as our natural latex and cooling gel memory foam) are placed atop a pocket spring support layer, "zoning" benefits are not as enjoyed by the user as opposed to a pocket spring only mattress - in which the user sleeps directly atop the different zones of pocket springs. This is just a way to charge more for a feature users will hardly notice.

As newer mattresses incorporate more diverse components and layers, providing a clear answer on the impact of a single material (i.e. springs) is becoming increasingly more difficult (i.e. coil count is important for innerspring-only mattresses).

Brief, your sleep experience is influenced by the interaction of all layers as one rather than any singular layer on its own.

2. The Noa mattress has good soft edge support however, due to the fact that the product is compressed and rolled, it is impossible (structurally) to use a steel perimeter along the edge (in the mattress) like traditional mattresses.

3. We recommend rotating the mattress 180 degrees every 3-6 months.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

With kind regards,

Maggie

See all Noa Home The Noa King questions

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa