Noa King

Noa King

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
    • Side (16)
    • Back (9)
    • Front (6)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (23)
    • I never got used to it! (3)
    • Weeks (2)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (62%) · No (38%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (7%) · No (93%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (17%) · No (83%)
  • Sagging Yes (4%) · No (96%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Very Soft (1)

slz1983

slz1983Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service, fantastic mattresses

Purchased in January 2020 for $850.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Firm yet comfy

I wasn’t sure about the mattress the first few nights but I knew I would take a while to adjust. I know love it!! So comfortable, roomy and luxurious. I actually do love it!!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $849.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for $849.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Tash

TashFar North Queensland, QLD

The NOA King, noa better around!

I was sceptical about the bed in a box idea but this mattress laid to rest (pun intended) all concerns and from the first night we have both slept soundly and no back ache

Purchased in November 2019 at Snooze SA, Noarlunga for $850.00.

Love it!

Supportive and soft. It transfers almost no movement from my partner. No shoulder or hip pain, important as we are both side sleepers. Have not had long enough to assess durability.

Purchased in November 2019 for $850.00.

Jonno

JonnoHunter Region, NSW

Sumptuous Sleeping

Side sleeper. Tall. Heavy. This mattress has great support with no body roll. The hybrid nature of the bed makes it ok to sit on the side of the bed

Purchased in November 2019 for $850.00.

Justin Williams

Justin WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good. No partner disturbance and fair price.

Fair price, zero partner disturbance. Good support yet very comfortable. Has been very good for both my wife and I. Both our sleep has improved. Matress is about 2 months old but still feels new.

Purchased in July 2019 for $850.00.

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Purchased in June 2019.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Purchased in September 2019 for $849.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Amazing mattress - recommend for al my friends

Quick delivery and easy to set up. Soft to touch but still provides all the support I need. Feels more medium/plush which is exactly what we wanted. We rave about our mattress to our friends and family. Thanks team!

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

Megzie

Megzie

Comfort Plus!

The Noa mattress is the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on. We replaced our latex mattress (which was substantially more expensive) with the Noa and we couldn't be happier. My husband would often wake with neck aches, but 6 weeks on from purchasing the Noa, there's no complaints. We highly recommend it!

Purchased in September 2019 for $849.00.

Rod Collins

Rod CollinsHobart, TAS

Excellent mattress

A great mattress. Finding it maybe a bit warm but I've always had a problem with getting too hot at night. Very comfortable and supportive. Minimal interference for partner when moving or getting out of bed. Far better than other mattresses we've owned and great value.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Leonie QuickSydney Surrounds, NSW

It is a very comfortable bed.

We do hope this mattress has a good life as it is very comfortable. It is just what we were looking for and we do worry that it won't last.

Purchased in May 2019 at Sydney Noa for $1,000.00.

Thanks Maggie!

Really comfortable mattress

Surprisingly comfortable mattress.
I was worried about purchasing a mattress in a box but was glad I did.
I did quite a bit of research on various mattresses and chose this one even though I had not heard of it before.
It is very heavy, 60kg so make sure you have help to move it anywhere.
Very easy to unpack.
No wierd smell.
Very comfortable. I was worried about it being too soft but it was actually firmer than I thought I'd be happy with. After two or three nights, I was more than happy with it.
Funnily enough, my wife, that usually prefers soft mattresses loves this one.
Altogether happy with this purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

We wish we had made the switch sooner !

We purchased the king size frame and mattress in August and have loved it from the start! We upgraded from a queen so the king is lovely and spacious. The first night was firm compared to our old mattress but after that we love the support and comfort it gives. We sleep soundly with no disturbance from each other. The frame was easy to assemble as was the mattress.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,300.00.

Love it!!

Very supportive bed, love how it supports my back.

very happy with the purchase. would recommend Noa mattress 100%

Way better that a standard spring mattress, I have been sleeping better and feeling better in the mornings.

Purchased in April 2019.

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

Better quality than a Koala mattress.

We tried a Koala mattress for 6 months, and sent it back when we noticed the foam showing signs that it was breaking down. We've been using a Noa mattress for over 3 months now, and it's looking good. Very comfortable.

Purchased in July 2019 for $849.00.

Kon S

Kon SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

For the price best in class

Tried sleeping duck, Eva but Nova provides best overall support and comfort. Extremely noticeable difference. By far best mattress under $1500. They offer a free refund as well so there’s no risk.

Purchased in June 2019.

VikramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hidden international transaction fees

I got charged $25.47 of international transaction fees on top of what I paid for king mattress even .i believe this is hidden charges which they didn’t mentioned on their website. All buyers should be aware that u paying extra after paying full price for your mattress.thats hidden scam.

Purchased in August 2019.

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Best mattress we've had

We purchased and trialled 4 mattresses including Koala and Ecosa.

The night I slept on the Noa mattress, was the first time in 5 years I woke up without any back pain, and haven't since. I've never had a better sleep, ever. My wife agrees also.

Purchased in January 2019 for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Soft

Kamalpreet S.

Kamalpreet S.asked

Hi,

I am trying to connect with someone over the phone but to no avail. I am looking to buy a king size mattress and am wondering if the delivery guys will take it to the first floor of my house?

My other concern is if I am unable to connect with someone to 'buy' a mattress, what will it take to return it should there be a need to?

Hi there,
Thank you for writing us on ProductReview.com.au. Kindly note that we do recommend that you email us at support@noahome.com.

As indicated on our product page, orders are shipped to your door. The transporter's team will not delivery into your home / room.

We apologize if you experienced issues in reaching us. Our team always replies within 24 hours.

With kind regards,

Victoria

Victoriaasked

Can anyone comment on the amount of partner disturbance you feel on this mattress?
We have been sleeping on a King Size Koala for a month now, and every time my partner rolls or shifts in the bed, the mattress shakes from side to side. My partner is 80kgs and I am 60kgs. I don’t think this should be happening and Koala can’t help.
We are considering sending the Koala back to purchase the Noa in the hopes it will be less shaky/bouncy. I wanted to know if anyone has tried Noa in comparison to foam only mattress and what your thoughts are.

Hi @Victoria!

Thank you for sharing your question. The Noa mattress was designed to minimize motion transfer and partner disturbance by incorporating a specific layer of 2cm transition foam between the cooling memory gel and pocket springs. We would also add that in contrast to several foam only mattresses with a thickness of roughly 23cm (9'') and featuring 2-3 layers of foam, the structure of the Noa incorporates more than 5 layers totalling 28cm (11'') which allows for partner movement to better transfer across a more solid build of premium materials. Hopefully this makes sense :)

We do encourage you to check out our reviews (both on our site as well as independent third-party sites) for testimonials by customers providing feedback regarding this topic. A final suggestion is to consider the type of bed frame you are using (floor, platform, slat-based) as this may also impact motion transfer between sleeping partners. Please feel free to reach out to our team at support@noasleep.com anytime. We're always happy to help

Customer Experience Team

Gonerogo

Gonerogoasked

Price and delivery time, also want to know what does the warranty cover and how it’s different from ecosa mattress?

Hi @Gonerogo!

Thank you for writing us and sharing your questions.

The king size Noa mattress is currently $899. Orders ship for free within 2 business days and are typically delivered within 3-7 business days. Once your product ships, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. We of course invite all customers to reach out to us by email at any time to provide them with greater insight into the status of their delivery.

For more information on our 15 year warranty, please see https://www.noasleep.com/au-en/warranty/

The design of the Noa hybrid mattress is rather different from Ecosa's (as is the case with many foam-only mattresses). We challenged ourselves to design and engineer one of the world's first, and only hybrid mattresses, delivered in a box at an incredibly low price.

Foam-only mattresses are quite easy to manufacture and package. Furthermore and based on industry data, foam mattresses traditionally (1) retain a little more body heat due to poor airflow (i.e. limited breathability due to adhesives between foam layers), (2) offer inferior support for your body as foam materials sink and sag over time (in contrast to thick-gauge pocket springs) and (3) provide less edge support. Specifically for Ecosa, based on your size preference, they are more expensive than Noa.

The sleep experience between a hybrid and foam-only mattress is quite significant, in large part due to the use of responsive pockets springs. The Noa mattress features orthopaedic quality pocket springs which provide greater support, bounce and breathability while also enhancing the durability of the product.

Brief, the best way to know whether you'll enjoy a mattress (from any brand) is to try it in the comfort and privacy of your own home. That's why the 100 night trial is so great. If the Noa mattress just isn't right for you, let us know and we'll schedule a free return pickup. Once collected, we'll donate it to a local charity and refund you in full.

Please feel free to reach out to our team at support@noasleep.com for more information. We're always happy to help.

Customer Experience Team

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives