Listing monitored by Noa

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality. Great customer service!!

Mattress is clearly made with good quality materials and love the design and handles for easy grip transporting. It was unfortunately a bit firm for me personally, however their customer service was excellent and I am without loss for ordering. Would 100 percent recommend to people that want a solid firm support.

Purchased in for $549.

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Perfect mattress

I bought this for my teenage daughter who has grown out of her single mattress and is so comfortable that she didnt want to get out of bed in the morning of her first sleep (or any other morning!) Process from buying online on NOA website to setup was super easy with a two day delivery which was fantastic. Firmness of the mattress is great for a growing body. Excellent value for money and would highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in for $549.

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Thank you so much for sharing your comments John. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy a better night's sleep :) Maggie

Kali
KaliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable

Great value for money,would highly recommend,very comfy.I Always have a good sleep.Perfect firmness for my back.Delievery was really quick.It seems quiet durable.So far i am very happy and satisfied with the purchase.

Stephen T
Stephen TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great feeling mattress, delivery was quick!

Did a bit of research before deciding on the Noa. I'm a side sleeper, so i prefer a mattress that is not too firm, but also not so soft that i feel like I'm being swallowed into a matressy abyss. The Noa has been working well for me feeling like a good medium mattress and providing a good nights rest. The tencel top also gives the mattress a nice premium feel. The purchase process was painless and reached my door in only two days! Would purchase again. Thanks!

• Sleeping PositionSide
Toai Ly
Toai LyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It worth every single cents. best investment I've made. best mattress ever!

When I moved to a new place. I was browsing for a good, comfy mattress for a long term for myself. I came across Noa and did my research on other brands of mattresses as well. I finally decided to buy a KS size Noa lite mattress. The delivery was quick. I've been sleeping on it for 3 weeks now and I'm totally in love. It is at the right firm, fancy look, simple, neat design, soft, comfy feel, satisfying surface,... There is nothing I could ask for more. I've been sleeping like a baby since. Big thump up to the Noa Home team. Well done guys!!! 5 STARS

Rebecca
Rebecca

Perfect mattress for my tween

I upgraded my tween to a king single bed with a Noa mattress, I did a lot of research and chose Noa and she's very happy. It's so comfortable! Love the long waranty.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Johana Koswara
Johana KoswaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smart quality product worth the money.

This is a quality product that I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend anyone, as it is exactly what described in their details.
We purchased the product for our daughter and she is very happy with the mattress. The only thing we were hoping as available from the website is king single bedframe.

• Sleeping PositionBack

Genie De Haan
Genie De HaanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing mattress

We bought a king single mattress for our son and it is amazing! It's so comfortable. Sometimes I find myself having a sneaky lie down on it. Worth every penny!

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Very comfortable mattress.

Bought this for my son, when he moved out of a cot into a bed. It is very comfortable. I have previously tried a popular competing brand which did not come close to the comfort of this mattress.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

This is actually a really comfortable mattress

My back feels like it’s on a cloud! Amazing results, very comfortable! My sister was convinced so she bought one and did not regret her decision! We all love NOA!

Great mattress but too firm for my 10yo daughter

Michelle Voigt
Michelle VoigtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable Mattress

My new Noa mattress is super comfortable. I was skeptical that something that arrived in a box could provide the comfort that it does. I have been sleeping better and with the weather warming up I have not noticed any hot spots in my mattress.

Purchased in for $500.

Ka Fung
Ka FungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Among the best

It feels very comfortable every time I lie on it. Not sure about durability though. My wife had back pain which improved since she started using the new mattress. As a result, her sleep quality has improved.

Purchased at Online.