Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa Questions & Answers

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Skyeasked

Paula
Paulaasked

Hi there,

I have tried to contact someone on your website regarding the mattress. I have ranged the number 02 4050 0260 but nobody has picked up. Although the mattress looks very promising but to not be able to reach the sales staff really raise me a lot of concerns.

Regards,
Paula

Luke Jacobs
Luke Jacobs asked
The Noa

Is this mattress suitable for a wooden slate base with a curve in the slates?

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Yes. My bed has a wooden slat base with curves that meet in the middle and the mattress is fine.

Joanne Seddonasked
The Noa

I purchased two mattresses over a week ago and have not been advised that they have even left the warehouse. What is the usual delivery time from order?

Joanne Seddon

Thank you for your prompt reply. I didn’t realize it was out of stock when I purchased them. Now I look at the invoice again I can see the comment to be back in stock 06 August. Thank you for great communication.

Haah103
Haah103asked

Thank you!

Tara L.
Tara L.asked

Chrissie D.
Chrissie D.asked
The Noa

Edit: I tried the Koala mattress and found it to be too soft and unsupportive.

Nozomi F.
Nozomi F.asked

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Holly B.asked
The Noa

Hi, I'm looking at mattresses for my toddlers first 'big bed'. Is the Noa too firm for toddlers who obviously way alot less than adults?

Sally J.
Sally J.

My grandson has a Noa mattress, they said it’s great, they also chose it because it was the best for kids with allergies

Thanks Sally!

Rachaelasked
The Noa King

Hi there,
We recently purchased a Noa mattress and bed frame. The bed frame sits flush against the wall, but the mattress sits a few inches away from this inside the frame. We’ve checked the instructions and this seems to be how it is made. This means pillows just start to creep behind. It’s really quite uncomfortable. Is this how it should be?? Have we missed something?

Roberto P.asked
The Noa

Have purchased a Noa mattress over 3 weeks ago and have no news as to delivery date, can someone please let me know what phone number can i call? Thanks

Darn
Darn
Patricia P.
Patricia P.asked
The Noa

Hello, I am considering purchasing a "Lite" or "Noa" mattress and have a few questions:

- As per the website, the "lite' mattress is rated an 8 and the "Noa" mattress is rated a 7 in the scale of firmness. Does the firmness differ because of the extra layer of gel memory foam in the "Noa"?
- I would ideally prefer a firmer mattress but will I be feeling the coil more in the "lite" without the extra layer of memory foam?
- I can see that the perimeter is foam rather than something more rigid like spring. Will the perimeter sagged more quickly as a result of that and won't last.

Many thanks,

Richard S.
Richard S.asked
The Noa

Recently purchased a double mattress in a box from you, will not be using it for 3 weeks, In which position shoul the box stand, flat or upright meantime?

Tommy M.
Tommy M.asked
The Noa

Can your Noa mattress be used on a adjustable reclining bed

Kate
Kateasked

Hi there,

Can you advise whether it is safe to use an electric blanket with the Noa mattress please?

Jan
Janasked
The Noa

where can I find reviews of Noa Lite mattress?

Shannon. M
Shannon. Masked
The Noa

With the 100 day returns trial, does the return have to be picked up from the same shipping address?
My partner and I are likely to be moving within the 100 day trial period and are wondering if we are required to return the mattress if we are able to return it from our new address which is in a different part of NSW?
Thanks.

Maggie H.Noa Send a private message

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Noa Home The Noa

5,231 reviews
Ad
Official Website

David

The heaviest cloud in the world. Highly recommended.

by David on 16 Aug 2022
I never knew a mattress could be so heavy. After getting it up to the top floor I released it from its plastic covering, laying beside it in utter exh... Read full review

IngridR

Love going to bed now, go earlier, because it's so comfortable.

by IngridR on 15 Aug 2022
It's soft, like a cloud, but supportive. Warm and cozy. Kept it's shape really well and is so good for both side sleeping and back sleeping... Read full review

Simon

Best Mattress I've ever had.!!!

by Simon on 14 Aug 2022
I have always suffered back issues and never able to sleep in, until now! Genuinely love our new Sleeping Duck mattress, I always look forward to goin... Read full review