Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (79)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (4) · No (75)
  • Heat Retention Yes (15) · No (49)
  • Sagging Yes · No (79)
  • Perceived Firmness

Great mattress in a box

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $549.00.

Katy

KatySydney, NSW

Perfect mattress.

This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. It is firm, yet soft. From day one, I have slept perfectly. The quality has stayed consistent - I am happy every night. It is durable and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $649.00.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

It’s pretty comfy, good purchase overall

Doesn’t sink at the edges like some other roll outs do, very thick and lush. I can’t feel my husband moving on his side and it’s good for back and side sleeping. I don’t have any complaints really, but I’m curious to see how many years it will last as it’s only been 6 months. I rate it better than our last Koala mattress.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Candice M

Candice MSydney, NSW

Very comfy

This came in good time I thought the delivery would be longer given some of the reviews I had read but cam within a few days, and was easy to open up. Very comfy!

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Maggie H.Noa

Great bed for young kids!

Got the mattress for my son and he loves it. Since moving to his new bed, he requires less resettling in the middle of the night which is great for us.

Purchased in January 2021.

LIU C.

LIU C.Sydney, NSW

This is the best mattress I ever live with

It is the 1st time I buy Noa mattress due to remove my house. My wife made this great choice that buy this new one rather buy cheap mattress. Firstly I dought if it is soft that could not support my back. However I found that is quite supportive than what I thought. I feel much comfortable with this mattress now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Hi Liu,

We couldn't be happier to know that your new Noa mattress is more comfortable and supportive that you expected. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts :)

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Great mattress!!

I was hesitant to get the Noa mattress compared to the Sleep Republic one as I had read in other reviews that it was reasonably firm. Coming from a very soft mattress, I actually found my back was noticeably less sore and I have had great nights sleep from day one. I’m very impressed with the quality of the mattress and the lack of disturbance when moving around is astonishing. I’d definitely buy the mattress again!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Love it!

Absolutely love this mattress. Took a long time to decide between all the delivered ones- but NOA offers perfect amount of firmness and softness for me. I was skeptical at first at how good it would be and not being able to test it- but I really have no complaints and sleep like a baby on it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $850.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Really happy with the mattress

Really happy with our new king mattress. Felt the difference with the old one from the very first night. I really like that the mattress it's firmer than our previous ones. I find it comfy and conducive to full nights of sleep.

Definitely recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

Perfect mattress

I bought this for my teenage daughter who has grown out of her single mattress and is so comfortable that she didnt want to get out of bed in the morning of her first sleep (or any other morning!) Process from buying online on NOA website to setup was super easy with a two day delivery which was fantastic. Firmness of the mattress is great for a growing body. Excellent value for money and would highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $549.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Thank you so much for sharing your comments John. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy a better night's sleep :) Maggie

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Two Thumbs Up for Noa

We recently moved and purchased a Noa mattress after researching and deciding that the different layers and firmness and price were what we were looking for. A week in we are very happy with the mattress. It arrived exactly as scheduled in a slim box. The initial 'new mattress' smell quickly dissipated. It is very supportive and firm, both for me in third trimester and my husband with minor back issues. We do not feel if our partner moves and are both happy in our different sleeping styles side/ stomach.

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

My daughter bought a king noa medium mattress and loved it so I thought I would give it a go.I bought FIVE for our home in the country. Great service delivered to our remote property, and easier to handle compared to regular king mattress, although they are quite heavy. We all find it very comfortable, no complaints.
So I just bought another for our beach house, so have been great customers!

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Great and substantial mattress!

The Luxe mattress was surprisingly firm and supportive considering it was shipped in a box! Very substantial and comfortable, my sleep quality feels immediately improved!! Will be ordering more for other rooms in the future!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,048.00.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well rested

After being let down by another company, the efficient and seamless customer service and delivery process was impressive. The mattresses we purchased (2 of the Luxe) were as described and have improved the quality of our and our daughters sleep with a fabulous balance of firm support and soft cushioning. No hesitating in recommending the Non Mattresses.

Purchased in January 2021.

dan.musson

dan.mussonSydney, NSW

Amazing Retail Experience

We needed a mattress for my Mother who has been caught by border closures. Order arrived in 24 hours - I couldn’t believe how speedy transparent the process was. My experience was very different to some other reviewers but I got a text with a real time gps tracker of the delivery truck - I stepped out the front and waved the driver. Highly recommend

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Love my Noa Mattress! Great price for the quality you get!

Better for back sleepers
Can be hard for stomach sleepers
Good for side sleepers
Good price

We read a few reviews of the Noa mattress and then purchased the product - great choice!

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $800.00.

A good night's sleep!

This mattress is a great balance between firm and soft: it doesn’t feel too hard, but I don’t feel like I’m sinking into it at all. It feels light and comfortable, and in the three months I’ve had it, I have had some really great nights of sleep! It is quite a thick mattress, so my bed ends up being very high, but it’s not an issue for me. All in all, I’d recommend it.

Purchased in April 2020.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Amelia V.

Amelia V.

Amazing value for money

Honestly the best sleeps i’ve had in years, and I’ve owned Sealy’s! Only downside is slightly less-supportive corners, so sitting on the edges it can sag a little but not enough for it to not bother me too often (actually haven’t noticed it since the first few weeks!).

A really great supportive mattress and so so comfy

Purchased in September 2020 for $699.00.

Michelle Norman

Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side