Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 3 of 9)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (65) · No (64)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (5) · No (127)
  • Heat Retention Yes (19) · No (97)
  • Sagging Yes · No (133)
  • Perceived Firmness
Amelia V.

Amelia V.

Amazing value for money

Honestly the best sleeps i’ve had in years, and I’ve owned Sealy’s! Only downside is slightly less-supportive corners, so sitting on the edges it can sag a little but not enough for it to not bother me too often (actually haven’t noticed it since the first few weeks!).

A really great supportive mattress and so so comfy

Michelle Norman

Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Sally J.

Sally J.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality

Since getting my Noa mattress I am routinely sleeping 8 good quality hours a night!
Previously I had back/hip pain which has stopped, I’m very happy with this mattress and would highly recommend it.

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!

Tony Nghiem

Tony NghiemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a great and supportive bed!

Super supportive. I have two herniated disks and this mattress has been so much better compared to my old mattress which was sinking in the middle. My back and neck has definitely improved. Highly recommend.

Brilliant sleep

The mattress has been a welcome change over the last few months. No springs, solid support but soft comfort and zero disturbance from my partner. Would recommend to anyone looking to stay warm or cool.

Sarah

SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Changed my life!

Before I got my new noa mattress I would toss and turn trying to find a position I could truly relax in and in the mornings I was waking up with aches and pains throughout my body every morning.
Now when I climb in to my noa I am comfortable straight away, i feel supported and can fully relax. I’m waking feeling better and I’ve noticed I have more energy.

Graham McDonald

Graham McDonaldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Matress I i have ever slept on

Great support with right amount of softness and comfort. Little disturbance too/from partner
No sagging, sleep quality is great, no back stiffness on waking. Wake up feeling refreshed
Well manufactured qualitty product

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Most comfortable bed we have ever slept on.

My husband and I have been married 40 years and as you can imagine have had a few mattresses in that time. We took a chance on the mattress in a box and without a doubt we have had the best sleep ever. Not too firm but very supportive and so comfortable. Cannot recommend NOA highly enough for an amazing product.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Recommended by a friend. Absolutely love it!!!

I've had a fusion in my back and this mattress gives me a perfect nights sleep. So glad I listened to my friend who bought one for her whole family. My husband and I are very happy with your product. I will be recommending it to my friends and family.

Marie Ross

Marie RossPoint Vernon

Firm with a soft comfort

With a bad back I needed support but comfort as a side sleeper. The No a mattress gives me a good night's sleep and moulds to my contour
It does not bounce when I roll over which makes my partner happy and gives her a good night's sleep as well

Happy teenager!

Communication was spot on and super easy delivery. We purchased it to replace our 15 yr old sons mattress... Really comfortable with just the right combo of support and softness....He’s happy!

Ad

Took a chance, don't regret it!

I have tried some 'bed in a box' mattresses with varying results but after doing some research and taking advantage of a sale, I decided to purchase a NOA mattress. At first I didn't find it that comfortable and was starting to regret my purchase. However after reading reviews about a number of people taking a bit of time to get used to the mattress I persevered. After about a week it felt amazing and I've now had it for over 2 months and it feels great. It also gets warm really quick which is great for winter.

Very comfortable mattress.

Bought this for my son, when he moved out of a cot into a bed. It is very comfortable. I have previously tried a popular competing brand which did not come close to the comfort of this mattress.

Jim

JimPerth, WA

Unreal

The mattress took 2 days to get adjusted to. At all times sleep was restful and comfortable and allowed freedom of movement without disturbing my wife. Can't speak too highly of this product.