Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 3 of 6)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (86) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (84)
  • Heat Retention Yes (6) · No (73)
  • Sagging Yes · No (86)
  • Perceived Firmness
Kate Wood
Kate WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Comfortable

A firm yet comfortable mattress that has been a great support to my back, which in the past has always had issues on my old mattress but the Noa has been great and made getting up in the morning a lot easier.
My husband and I have certainly slept deeper, better and longer with this mattress
And it hasn’t;’t sagged or lost it’s shape.
We are very happy with it.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Recommended by a friend. Absolutely love it!!!

I've had a fusion in my back and this mattress gives me a perfect nights sleep. So glad I listened to my friend who bought one for her whole family. My husband and I are very happy with your product. I will be recommending it to my friends and family.

Marie Ross
Marie RossPoint Vernon

Firm with a soft comfort

With a bad back I needed support but comfort as a side sleeper. The No a mattress gives me a good night's sleep and moulds to my contour
It does not bounce when I roll over which makes my partner happy and gives her a good night's sleep as well

Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best and Most comfortable mattress

It is the most comfortable mattress I have slept in. It Ticks all my boxes. Quality, Price and a good night sleep. It is cool to sleep in and does not get hot.

MH
MH

Very pleased with the NOA mattress. I am sleeping longer.

The mattress is very supportive and has had a positive effect on my back. I am sleeping longer than before and the mattress is maintaining its shape. Well done NOA!

Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this mattress

The Noa mattress is so comfortable. It is wonderfully supportive and my sleep has certainly improved. It is definitely a firm mattress so maybe not to everyone's taste.
Rates as one of the best purchases I have made. I received impeccable telephone support to resolve an order issue. (my fault). Plus mattress was received the day after my order was placed.

Neville Tu Otoo
Neville Tu OtooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slim Side Sleepers Sorted!

SP23Bunny
SP23BunnyGippsland, VIC

No more back and hip pain

Our new Noa mattress was delivered on Wednesday and we unpacked and put it straight on the bed.
First night took a bit of getting used to but the last couple of nights I have woken up with no back and hip pain and I sleep through the night without my husband waking me up.
I wish I had gotten one sooner, I can't recommend this mattress enough.

Maggie H.Noa

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Richard S.
Richard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy online experience.

Not my first experience buying an online mattress, but definitely the best. It’s comfortable, easy to set up, and came quickly. No back problems since using it. My wife loves it, so that’s the main thing!

Farn Park
Farn ParkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

Best money I have ever spent on a mattress! After spending a fortune on a "reputable" mattress from another company starting with the letter 'S" and ending in Posturepedic... I thought my husband and I were doomed to either sleeping in separate beds or living a life of sore backs. We have not had a sore back or a disturbed nights sleep since spending a lot less money on this mattress than our other one. And delivery was so speedy to us in "rural" Victoria. Very impressed! Cant wait to set up our guest room and buy another mattress now!

Lisa
Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Emma M
Emma MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

So comfortable- no more hip and back stiffness. My quality of sleep has also improved and I’m not disturbed by partner moving.
Customer service was great and delivery prompt. Really happy with our new NOA mattress.