Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 3 of 11)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (79) · No (73)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (6) · No (150)
  • Heat Retention Yes (20) · No (117)
  • Sagging Yes · No (157)
  • Perceived Firmness

Peak Comfort

Recently been suffering from a number of back issues but this mattress has helped to alleviate most of the pain. Like sleeping on a cloud. Very fair pricing. 5 Stars!

Great firm mattress.

Fantastic mattress, quick delivery, no issues with service. Very firm mattress which is great for me but may not be everyone's cup of tea. Good price for on sale. Would recommend.

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Two Thumbs Up for Noa

We recently moved and purchased a Noa mattress after researching and deciding that the different layers and firmness and price were what we were looking for. A week in we are very happy with the mattress. It arrived exactly as scheduled in a slim box. The initial 'new mattress' smell quickly dissipated. It is very supportive and firm, both for me in third trimester and my husband with minor back issues. We do not feel if our partner moves and are both happy in our different sleeping styles side/ stomach.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy

My daughter bought a king noa medium mattress and loved it so I thought I would give it a go.I bought FIVE for our home in the country. Great service delivered to our remote property, and easier to handle compared to regular king mattress, although they are quite heavy. We all find it very comfortable, no complaints.
So I just bought another for our beach house, so have been great customers!

Wendy

WendyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I should have done this long ago.

The Noa double has made me realise how unsupportive my previous mattress had become. It is quite firm and has made an instant difference to morning back pain. Delivery was prompt and I was able to get the box up some stairs and unpack it without assistance.

Maggie H.Noa

Great and substantial mattress!

The Luxe mattress was surprisingly firm and supportive considering it was shipped in a box! Very substantial and comfortable, my sleep quality feels immediately improved!! Will be ordering more for other rooms in the future!

Best sleep ever

The mattress is comfortable and supports my back and neck. It has improved my sleep tremendously. Only had it for two weeks, no change in shape, just a change in me!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well rested

After being let down by another company, the efficient and seamless customer service and delivery process was impressive. The mattresses we purchased (2 of the Luxe) were as described and have improved the quality of our and our daughters sleep with a fabulous balance of firm support and soft cushioning. No hesitating in recommending the Non Mattresses.

dan.musson

dan.mussonSydney, NSW

Amazing Retail Experience

We needed a mattress for my Mother who has been caught by border closures. Order arrived in 24 hours - I couldn’t believe how speedy transparent the process was. My experience was very different to some other reviewers but I got a text with a real time gps tracker of the delivery truck - I stepped out the front and waved the driver. Highly recommend

Ming C.

Ming C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally Sweet Dreams! ZzzZzz...

After weeks of online research, I finally settled on Noa mattress. Bought it on Boxing Day and it arrived after 3 working days just in time for its first day in 2021!!! I was worried initially after reading about delays but it is understandable due to pandemic, boxing day, black friday sales etc., and don't mind waiting so the quick delivery was a pleasant surprise. My wife was suffering from bad backache every morning for the past 1 year on my 12 years old mattress but she is now enjoying her nightly deep sleeps and no more pain in the morning!

Maggie H.Noa

Love my Noa Mattress! Great price for the quality you get!

Better for back sleepers
Can be hard for stomach sleepers
Good for side sleepers
Good price

We read a few reviews of the Noa mattress and then purchased the product - great choice!

Amelia V.

Amelia V.

Amazing value for money

Honestly the best sleeps i’ve had in years, and I’ve owned Sealy’s! Only downside is slightly less-supportive corners, so sitting on the edges it can sag a little but not enough for it to not bother me too often (actually haven’t noticed it since the first few weeks!).

A really great supportive mattress and so so comfy

Michelle Norman

Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Sally J.

Sally J.South East Queensland, QLD

Top quality

Since getting my Noa mattress I am routinely sleeping 8 good quality hours a night!
Previously I had back/hip pain which has stopped, I’m very happy with this mattress and would highly recommend it.

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!