Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 4 of 9)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (84) · No (79)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (6) · No (161)
  • Heat Retention Yes (21) · No (126)
  • Sagging Yes · No (169)
  • Perceived Firmness
Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Best and Most comfortable mattress

It is the most comfortable mattress I have slept in. It Ticks all my boxes. Quality, Price and a good night sleep. It is cool to sleep in and does not get hot.

Surprisingly good bed.

Our Noa queensize mattresses ( we bought 2 ) came as expected in a box. Our first box mattresses. So i must admit there was a little bit of " i hope i did the right thing" going on in my head. But we are totally happy with them.
I haven't slept this well in years. And i love the fact the we don't disturb each other getting in and out of bed.
One of the best purchases we have made.
Awesome mattresses.

Peter Wiggins

Peter WigginsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes For A Comfortable Lockdown

We got our NOA Queen mattress just as we entered our first Covid-19 lockdown.
A noticeable firmness was a welcome change, my morning ache has gone and I feel more rested.
Now we are into our 2nd lockdown and good nights sleep makes a difference
Delivery was smooth with no issues. Amazed how much expansion there was.
Very happy with our purchase, thanks Noa

Hanie Vu

Hanie VuSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect for both price and quality

Fast shipping, quality and price are those things made me came back and get this single mattress for my son. Thank you Noa!

The king mattress that I have used for more than a year is still nice and firm.

MH

MH

Very pleased with the NOA mattress. I am sleeping longer.

The mattress is very supportive and has had a positive effect on my back. I am sleeping longer than before and the mattress is maintaining its shape. Well done NOA!

Gerard Phelan

Gerard PhelanSydney, NSW

This is the best mattress we have ever owned

Initially we thought the mattress was a bit too firm. However, after a couple of nights we found it very comfortable.
Both my wife and I are sleeping much better with this mattress

Paul C

Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Michael Critchley

Michael CritchleyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect balance of comfort and firmness

Support is excellent while still delivering a soft comfortable sleep! Ordering was efficient and truthful in terms of stock availability and delivery times and arrived quickly once dispatched. I highly recommend the product and the service.

Super comfortable!

It's been a year and I'm loving how comfortable the mattress is! I still have persistent back and shoulder issues but they haven't been aggravated with the mattress. I sleep extremely well nowadays!

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this mattress

The Noa mattress is so comfortable. It is wonderfully supportive and my sleep has certainly improved. It is definitely a firm mattress so maybe not to everyone's taste.
Rates as one of the best purchases I have made. I received impeccable telephone support to resolve an order issue. (my fault). Plus mattress was received the day after my order was placed.

Neville Tu Otoo

Neville Tu OtooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slim Side Sleepers Sorted!

SP23Bunny

SP23BunnyGippsland, VIC

No more back and hip pain

Our new Noa mattress was delivered on Wednesday and we unpacked and put it straight on the bed.
First night took a bit of getting used to but the last couple of nights I have woken up with no back and hip pain and I sleep through the night without my husband waking me up.
I wish I had gotten one sooner, I can't recommend this mattress enough.

Rachel Cassar

Rachel CassarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Sleeping Duck and Koala!

We got this on sale and expected it to be quite firm after reading reviews, but after sleeping on it for two months now we can confirm it's the best night's sleep we've ever had. We both joke that we can't remember the last time we can recall falling asleep because we're instantly in a deep slumber as soon as we hit the bed! We were swayed by Koala and Sleeping Duck's clever marketing strategies but we're glad we dug deep enough to unearth Noa because those mattresses aren't a match for Noa's superior range and exceptional customer service.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Richard S.

Richard S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy online experience.

Not my first experience buying an online mattress, but definitely the best. It’s comfortable, easy to set up, and came quickly. No back problems since using it. My wife loves it, so that’s the main thing!

Mally

MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

johh mck

johh mckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nights sleep

Very Happy with the NOA mattress
It is fairly firm but am happy with that, I now get a good nights sleep and don’t wake up with a sore back. It has not sagged in the time that I have been using it and the quality of
the materials are very good.

Farn Park

Farn ParkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic!

Best money I have ever spent on a mattress! After spending a fortune on a "reputable" mattress from another company starting with the letter 'S" and ending in Posturepedic... I thought my husband and I were doomed to either sleeping in separate beds or living a life of sore backs. We have not had a sore back or a disturbed nights sleep since spending a lot less money on this mattress than our other one. And delivery was so speedy to us in "rural" Victoria. Very impressed! Cant wait to set up our guest room and buy another mattress now!

Gerry H.

Gerry H.South East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable!

So comfortable. I sleep much deeper on this mattress. Easy to install from the box. After 15 years on my old mattress, I didn't realise how saggy it had become. Well worth the price.

Bernard Krause

Bernard KrauseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Full refund for trying you have nothing to loose jive it a shot read full review !!!!!!

It was a Fantastic mattress I fell asleep like a rock within 10 minutes and never had a problem from my existing back problem,but unfortunately I was only to wake up later around 3:am from overheating, I am a hot blooded person and I generate a lot of heat, and I was not happy so I contacted Noa and they gave me full refund for trying , So Thank You NOA for the time to try and If you can reduce the heat your on a winner for me.
Just a personal note Thank You for the trial and the best the NOA team Stay safe
Kinds Regards