Noa Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.0

Angelique

AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

• King

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$899.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention Yes

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Lynn

LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for A$799.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention No
Jane

JanePerth, WA

• King

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$849.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Find out how Noa Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Shannon. M

Shannon. Masked

Noa Mattress

With the 100 day returns trial, does the return have to be picked up from the same shipping address?
My partner and I are likely to be moving within the 100 day trial period and are wondering if we are required to return the mattress if we are able to return it from our new address which is in a different part of NSW?
Thanks.

Hi Shannon,

We'll be more than happy to collect the mattress, if need be, from your new address :)

Simply let us know if the address has changed if and when you make a return request.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Michael J.

Michael J.asked

King

Hi, is your mattress compatible with adjustable bed bases? Have you had any reports or experiences of customers using the bed with an adjustable base?

SP23Bunny

I only have a slat bed so couldn't answer that question.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your question!

Based on prior experience, the Noa mattress is not recommended for adjustable bed frames.

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

Noa Mattress

How long does a newly purchased Noa mattress need to be on a bed base before I can lie on it?

SP23Bunny

We only had ours on the bed for three hours before laying on it.

Hi Mary,

That's a great question! The mattress requires 30-60 seconds for the mattress to magically expand, and is ready for immediate use. We recommend waiting 2-3 days for the product to reach its optimal form and comfort.

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives