Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.3
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodDays

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Other Mattresses

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Heat Retention Yes

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Heat Retention Yes

Lynn
LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for $799.00.

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for $849.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays