Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (30) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (30)
  • Heat Retention Yes (5) · No (21)
  • Sagging Yes · No (30)
  • Perceived Firmness
Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront

Solardave
SolardaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Noa Luxe is an excellent medium to firm mattress

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Heat Retention Yes

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

Becky Macleod
Becky MacleodSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress for chronic bad back sufferers!

After looking at reviews online - I decided to go with the Noa 'Lite' Mattress. I suffer from a bad back and my current mattress was old and sagging. The mattress arrived within 2 days and was so easy to unbox. There was fantastic communication via email the whole way too. The mattress itself is so firm but isn't hard it's difficult to explain but I felt like I am sleeping in a hotel room bed! Would highly recommend - especially for those who have bad back issues it has definitely helped me.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

A.P.
A.P.Sydney, NSW

Finally feel comfortable

Bought the Noa Luxe. I finally feel comfortable on a bed. Took a few days to get used to it but now love it. Just the right amount of firmness.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,149.00.

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suprisingly Supportive

I was in desperate need of a new mattress but with lockdown was unable to go testing them. Noa mattresses sounded great but was skeptical they could be supportive coming out of a box. If it hadnt have been for the money back guarenteee I probably wouldnt have taken the risk but so glad I did. We got the Lux and I've been sleeping better, more even temperature and my back feels better too.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,149.00.

Lee Hanify
Lee HanifyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress I Have Had In Years

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Other Mattresses

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Frank
Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Credit where credit is due

The product was delivered early despite the website stating they were out of stock which was a welcomed surprise! My wife and I had our first night on the mattress last night and honestly so far we are very impressed. We like a good, supportive, and reasonably firm mattress which is what it provides. So pleased we found this product and we paid a discounted fee of $899. We will keep this post updated as we progress through the 100-night trial, but so far so good! :) I would certainly recommend a trial.

Purchased in August 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Kate Wood
Kate WoodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Comfortable

A firm yet comfortable mattress that has been a great support to my back, which in the past has always had issues on my old mattress but the Noa has been great and made getting up in the morning a lot easier.
My husband and I have certainly slept deeper, better and longer with this mattress
And it hasn’t;’t sagged or lost it’s shape.
We are very happy with it.

Purchased in April 2020 for $899.00.

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this mattress

The Noa mattress is so comfortable. It is wonderfully supportive and my sleep has certainly improved. It is definitely a firm mattress so maybe not to everyone's taste.
Rates as one of the best purchases I have made. I received impeccable telephone support to resolve an order issue. (my fault). Plus mattress was received the day after my order was placed.

Purchased in March 2020.

beachy0000Mid North Coast, NSW

Great. I no longer have back or hip pain when I get up in the morning.

I thought my mattress might be too firm however after a couple of weeks I grew used to the firmness and now, when I go to bed I feel as though I’m being hugged. It’s supportive but comforting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Noa.