Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

beachy0000Mid North Coast, NSW

Great. I no longer have back or hip pain when I get up in the morning.

I thought my mattress might be too firm however after a couple of weeks I grew used to the firmness and now, when I go to bed I feel as though I’m being hugged. It’s supportive but comforting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Noa.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Other Mattresses

Pretty good so far.

Its summer here and the mattress (like all others) still gets warm, however it is very comfortable. I have found the NOA provides great support and has helped with my bursitis. No evidence of fumes or sagging or any such issues. In a nutshell good quality for a great price.

Purchased in January 2020 for $499.00.

Anne
AnneSydney

Best investment

Super comfy mattress with just the right amount of support. Really helpful for my back/neck problems and would recommend to family and friends. Used now for 4 months and still loving it as much as the first day.

Purchased in June 2019.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Justin Nash
Justin NashHunter Region, NSW

Not a bad mattress

The mattress is very supportive! It is soft but firm and feels very cool under the body. The mattress has good weight to it and is very stable for larger people getting in and out of bed. Partner disturbance is very minimal. It's a little firm for my liking as I sometimes sleep on the side but it is brilliant for back sleepers!

Purchased in May 2019 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Good value mattress

The mattress has been very supportive since we've got it and has had made a difference to our sleep quality for sure. I have recently noticed an increased partner awareness though, which wasn't present in the first few months of buying it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't take this purchase back, it's been great value for money, and our sleep is still heaps better.

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa Online Store for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Firm but comfortable

Fast delivery and easy set up. It took a week or two for us to get used to the firmness of the bed. I needed a firm mattress for my back and this has been very supportive and comfortable. I normally prefer soft beds and have grown to enjoy the mattress

Purchased in April 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionFront