Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Horrible

we are both 70 years old and about 90kg each.This is the worst mattress we have purchased in 50 years.
to hard.to hot.no edge support.
you are made to jump through hoops to get a refund.take photos,fill out survey.
the staff are rude and not helpful at all.they take your money quick and they can not tell you how and when you will be contacted for a refund

Purchased in at Noa Home Australia for $750.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived Firmness Hard
mar
mar

Hi Mario,

Kindly note that we currently offer free pick-ups on returned mattresses however, these are scheduled based on the charity partner's availability - as promised, your refund will be processed once the mattress is collected.

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in .

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in for $899.

Caused Discomfort No

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Lynn
LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in at online for $799.

Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in for $750.