Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

4.5
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for what you pay for - noa lite

Delivery was a hassle. Once we got the mattress, it took me some time to adjust to it but I now have no issues and like the firmness level. So far, it seems durable but it will be interesting to see how long it lasts considering the low price.

Purchased in March 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

Sleeping PositionFront

Frances
FrancesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality. Great customer service!!

Mattress is clearly made with good quality materials and love the design and handles for easy grip transporting. It was unfortunately a bit firm for me personally, however their customer service was excellent and I am without loss for ordering. Would 100 percent recommend to people that want a solid firm support.

Purchased in March 2021 for $549.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Other Mattresses

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Comfortable mattress that has lasted well so far

The mattress is a nice firmness and has been very comfortable. It took a week to adjust from a traditional spring mattress but since it has provided a very pleasant sleep. It has no signs of sagging so far

Purchased in April 2020 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

beachy0000Mid North Coast, NSW

Great. I no longer have back or hip pain when I get up in the morning.

I thought my mattress might be too firm however after a couple of weeks I grew used to the firmness and now, when I go to bed I feel as though I’m being hugged. It’s supportive but comforting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Noa.

Lynn
LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for $799.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Other Mattresses

Firm bed, better if a little bit softer

I have problems with sleeping, insomniac. So I tried the hybrid NOA bed if it could help me with the problem. I am a side sleeper and found the bed to be firm. For the first month, I wake up with sore middle back and shoulders. I think I might still be adjusting to the bed's firmness. I still want to give it a chance, since I find NOA to be a good and reputable company. I hope I can find some ways to make it a bit softer, that might solve the problem of waking up stiff. I am happy with the durability and it's solid composition though, no squeaking sound. The delivery and support team has been very prompt and helpful too!

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.00.

Justin Nash
Justin NashHunter Region, NSW

Not a bad mattress

The mattress is very supportive! It is soft but firm and feels very cool under the body. The mattress has good weight to it and is very stable for larger people getting in and out of bed. Partner disturbance is very minimal. It's a little firm for my liking as I sometimes sleep on the side but it is brilliant for back sleepers!

Purchased in May 2019 for $799.00.

Stephen McDowell
Stephen McDowellSydney, NSW

Comfortable

Great mattress so far! Weighs a ton, so not easy to move around! Feel rested and get a great nights sleep! Would recommend to anyone seeking a new mattress to give it a whirl! Happy dreams!

Purchased in June 2019.

Andrea Tassera
Andrea TasseraSydney, NSW

Great firm mattress!

Sleeping PositionFront

Good value mattress

The mattress has been very supportive since we've got it and has had made a difference to our sleep quality for sure. I have recently noticed an increased partner awareness though, which wasn't present in the first few months of buying it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't take this purchase back, it's been great value for money, and our sleep is still heaps better.

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa Online Store for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Brett Taylor
Brett TaylorSydney, NSW

Firm but good!

I needed a mattress fast! I had moved into a new place after living overseas in LA. I decided to go for a low cost option and as the Noa had a 100 day money back offer if I didn't like it I could send it back. I found the mattress a little firm at first and thought it wasn't for me. But after a couple of months I found I was sleeping well and it softened up a little. In the end I have kept it and would recommend Noa to others.

Purchased in February 2019 for $750.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Hi Brett,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the comfort and firmness of the Noa mattress. Happy zzz's!

Maggie

GregHobart, TAS

Great quality, but not right for us

Purchased in March 2019.