Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Coorong01
Coorong01Sydney, NSW

Really comfortable but I would have liked a bit more edge support.

Love the mattress to lie and sleep on. Wake up feeling great. Only slight negative is the very soft feel when sitting on the side to put my socks on.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Pretty good so far.

Its summer here and the mattress (like all others) still gets warm, however it is very comfortable. I have found the NOA provides great support and has helped with my bursitis. No evidence of fumes or sagging or any such issues. In a nutshell good quality for a great price.

Purchased in January 2020 for $499.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Other Mattresses

Anne
AnneSydney

Best investment

Super comfy mattress with just the right amount of support. Really helpful for my back/neck problems and would recommend to family and friends. Used now for 4 months and still loving it as much as the first day.

Heat Retention Yes

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Vanilla
Vanilla

still under review

To date the Noa mattress is comfortable and firm as one would want. It seems to be holding shape as expected but it is still early days. After say 12 months it would be a more accurate time as to the comfort and support the mattress offers. Not being able to compare with a conventional mattress adds to the questions.

Stephen McDowell
Stephen McDowellSydney, NSW

Comfortable

Great mattress so far! Weighs a ton, so not easy to move around! Feel rested and get a great nights sleep! Would recommend to anyone seeking a new mattress to give it a whirl! Happy dreams!

Andrea Tassera
Andrea TasseraSydney, NSW

Great firm mattress!

Sleeping PositionFront

Good value mattress

The mattress has been very supportive since we've got it and has had made a difference to our sleep quality for sure. I have recently noticed an increased partner awareness though, which wasn't present in the first few months of buying it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't take this purchase back, it's been great value for money, and our sleep is still heaps better.

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa Online Store for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side