Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

2.7

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

Joel T.
Joel T.Sydney, NSW

Excellent for side sleepers. Not so great for toss-and-turn-ers.

Mattress feels best for side and front sleep but can't deny my lower back is pretty stiff when sleeping on my back. I've noticed a few dips in the bed after two months of use which I suppose is natural for memory foam. However, I sleep on all sides and flop around like a fish which might be causing random dips to occur and these affect my back support. Even so, its one of the more comfortable mattresses I had the pleasure of flopping around on.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived Firmness Soft

Other Mattresses

Roberto P.
Roberto P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back soreness as mattress seems to be too soft, not firm enough

Was looking forward to the mattress after all the reviews read and good feedback, but after a few nights started to have consistent back aches and not able to sleep in as i'm not comfortable. I am seriously considering getting a refund!

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Soft

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Heat Retention Yes
GregHobart, TAS

Great quality, but not right for us

Purchased in March 2019.