Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Heat Retention No
Patrick J
Patrick JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for us

Reasonably supportive but far too soft on top. We Sleep well enough. It would suit some people but we had some friends lie on it and they were also dubious.
Also too warm.
Wont be keeping it

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Other Mattresses

reviewsSydney, NSW

delivery is a nightmare

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $1,800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Jack S.
Jack S.

Massive delay. Still no mattress , Scam?

I would review the mattress , but I still don’t have it. It is well past the date I would be told it was going to be here. I keep emailing and get pretty dodgey answers or no answer at all. The online tracking doesn’t work. I think I will talk to my credit card company soon if I don’t get a mattress or a solid response.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,400.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Roberto P.
Roberto P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back soreness as mattress seems to be too soft, not firm enough

Was looking forward to the mattress after all the reviews read and good feedback, but after a few nights started to have consistent back aches and not able to sleep in as i'm not comfortable. I am seriously considering getting a refund!

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Heat Retention No
Sagging Yes

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Other Mattresses