Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Solardave
SolardaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Noa Luxe is an excellent medium to firm mattress

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,150.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Purchased in March 2021.

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Good quality mattress

Good quality mattress for the price. I have owned this for about 3 months now and it is supportive for my back. It does get a little hot at night as I expected for mattress in a box however that is not an issue for me.

Purchased in February 2021 for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Very comfortable and great for back support

Great for sore backs. Very comfortable and good quality. Only problem was they sent me the wrong mattress to begin with and it was a bit of a rigmorale to be sent the right one.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $750.00.

Tezam
TezamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfortable

Only had this for three months but is very comfortable with the right level of firmness. I have shoulder problems but still sleeping well. Looks durable quality materials. Doesn't overheat but retains warmth. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

awiekartSydney, NSW

Exhaustingly terrible experience with Noa. Had to wait for 6 months to get a refund and still waiting on a free pick up

Very bad experience with Noa waiting 6 months for a refund but at least it came through eventually. Only after threatening legal action and informing the office of Fair Trading.

Purchased in May 2020 for $700.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes

Great customer service!

The mattress itself is super comfortable however doesn't seem to breathe as well as a complete spring mattress so keep that in mind if you run hot!
Regardless Noas trial program & customer service is fabulous so very worth it!

Purchased in August 2020.

Janna Adam
Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Other Mattresses

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused Discomfort Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Took a chance, don't regret it!

I have tried some 'bed in a box' mattresses with varying results but after doing some research and taking advantage of a sale, I decided to purchase a NOA mattress. At first I didn't find it that comfortable and was starting to regret my purchase. However after reading reviews about a number of people taking a bit of time to get used to the mattress I persevered. After about a week it felt amazing and I've now had it for over 2 months and it feels great. It also gets warm really quick which is great for winter.

Purchased in May 2020 for $749.00.

Hanie Vu
Hanie VuSydney Surrounds, NSW

This is perfect for both price and quality

Fast shipping, quality and price are those things made me came back and get this single mattress for my son. Thank you Noa!

The king mattress that I have used for more than a year is still nice and firm.

Purchased in May 2020 for $499.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

MH
MH

Very pleased with the NOA mattress. I am sleeping longer.

The mattress is very supportive and has had a positive effect on my back. I am sleeping longer than before and the mattress is maintaining its shape. Well done NOA!

Purchased in May 2020.

Sophie Mosavi
Sophie MosaviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress is perfect but delivery sucks

It is very comfortable and I truly enjoy my sleeps. I wouldn’t go for any other brand from now on. It’s not too firm, it’s not too soft, it’s really just right.
I am very unhappy and disappointed with delivery, which am happy to provide feedback on a seperate note.
If it wasn’t for the delivery, I would have given you 5 out of 5.

Happy with my Noa

Initially I had some issues with my order but team at Noa were more than helpful in clearing up what was a bank error.
I have slept on my Noa for three months now and find it very comfortable. No miracles on my back or shoulder but a lot more comfortable than my old inner spring mattress. Fairly heavy to lift when making the bed or turning the mattress.. A well priced and good quality product, I recommend this mattress.

Purchased in May 2020 at Internet for $750.00.

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Adjustment PeriodMonths