Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,834 reviews
Ad

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Other Mattresses

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Warranty! Mattress highly affected by temperature, don't back their products, have extremely poor customer support.

Purchased in September 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft
Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

BuyhardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive so far

20mm sway/sagging after 6 weeks, still feels comfortable thou. - 1 person at 83kg
Will be happy if sway/sagging does not increase much more.
Mattress doesn't stay as cool as I was expecting.
At this stage still good value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 for $749.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Hi Maggie,
Just to explain the 3star customer service given, shipping was 10 to 14 days instead of the 2-5 days that was quoted.

Maggie H.Noa

Hi there, thanks so much for clarifying - without your order number it is difficult for me to investigate this delay further however, some remote shipping addresses may require up to 14 business days once shipped.

Joanna Reid
Joanna ReidSydney, NSW

Not bad for the price!

Good value for mattress. Firm without being too uncomfortable and my partner and I are able to sleep without waking each other up throughout the night by tossing and turning.
Good that there isn't any smell in the mattress so you can use it immediately when you unpack it.

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Helen Reid
Helen ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great initially

Loved this mattress initially, nicely firm, was skeptical originally but with the 100 day return policy, thought we’d give it a go. However, not much past this time, I can observe definite hollows where my husband & I sleep, and I am only 56 kg, not overweight in the least. So if you are heavy, I would not choose this type of mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,834 reviews
Ad

Not for me, not at all.

Purchased in April 2019 for $849.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Caused DiscomfortYes