Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.1
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (2)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (2) · No
  • Perceived Firmness
Gabriel
GabrielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Noa

Hi unfortunately the mattress wasn't for me as I felt it get a bit softer after 3 weeks. But I would like to say I had very positive experience with Noa. once I ordered my mattress took only one day to come.
When I felt mattress wasn't for me it just took one email and everything when really easy no even questions asked. I got my full refund.
Don't get scared in give them a chance their service won't disappoint you.

Purchased in May 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium
CCC
CCCSydney, NSW

Nice mattress

I don't feel hot at night and it is very comfy. Mattress is very heavy and requires 2 person to unpack/set it up. Upon receiving the mattress, I noticed there is already a dent (middle part of the mattress). I waited 3 days before I used it and thought that the shape would go back to normal. I emailed Noa about it and has advised me to see how it would go for a week and that I could email them again if the issue is not fixed. I noticed the dent was less visible and have decided not to exchange it since it would be an inconvenience to arrange return and wait again for few days before I would receive a new mattress. Overall, this mattress is very nice and comfortable. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Caused Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Sagging Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium
Maggie H.Noa

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Other Mattresses

Luke Jacobs
Luke Jacobs asked
The Noa

Is this mattress suitable for a wooden slate base with a curve in the slates?

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Yes. My bed has a wooden slat base with curves that meet in the middle and the mattress is fine.

Hi Luke,

It is! We simply recommend that the distance between the slats does not exceed 8.5cm :)

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Joanne Seddonasked
The Noa

I purchased two mattresses over a week ago and have not been advised that they have even left the warehouse. What is the usual delivery time from order?

Hi Joanne,

First and foremost, on behalf of the entire team at Noa, we'd like to thank you for your order.

As indicated on your confirmation email (invoice), the mattresses you purchased are currently out of stock however, we're expecting to receive them in our distribution centre this week.

As soon as our shipment is received and your order has been processed, you will receive a tracking email and / or SMS notification with further details regarding your delivery.

If you have any further questions in the meantime, please let us know and we'll be happy to help :)

Joanne Seddon

Thank you for your prompt reply. I didn’t realize it was out of stock when I purchased them. Now I look at the invoice again I can see the comment to be back in stock 06 August. Thank you for great communication.

Hi Joanne,

It's our absolute pleasure!

Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time if we can be of further help!

Haah103
Haah103asked

Thank you!

Hi there,

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa