Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

It's a great purchase.

The mattress does exactly what NOA says. It's fresh and firm. The sides don't budge and you can't feel your partner move.

My only concern is its durability. It seems that the mattress is slightly affected by your weight. It has sunk permanently just a little were my partner and I sleep. Overall it is a great mattres.

Purchased in January 2021 for $849.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Hard

CCC
CCCSydney, NSW

Nice mattress

I don't feel hot at night and it is very comfy. Mattress is very heavy and requires 2 person to unpack/set it up. Upon receiving the mattress, I noticed there is already a dent (middle part of the mattress). I waited 3 days before I used it and thought that the shape would go back to normal. I emailed Noa about it and has advised me to see how it would go for a week and that I could email them again if the issue is not fixed. I noticed the dent was less visible and have decided not to exchange it since it would be an inconvenience to arrange return and wait again for few days before I would receive a new mattress. Overall, this mattress is very nice and comfortable. Highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium

Other Mattresses

Joanna Reid
Joanna ReidSydney, NSW

Not bad for the price!

Good value for mattress. Firm without being too uncomfortable and my partner and I are able to sleep without waking each other up throughout the night by tossing and turning.
Good that there isn't any smell in the mattress so you can use it immediately when you unpack it.

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Perceived Firmness Medium

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Helen Reid
Helen ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great initially

Loved this mattress initially, nicely firm, was skeptical originally but with the 100 day return policy, thought we’d give it a go. However, not much past this time, I can observe definite hollows where my husband & I sleep, and I am only 56 kg, not overweight in the least. So if you are heavy, I would not choose this type of mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.

Hi there,

Tara L.
Tara L.asked

Hi Tara,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Chrissie D.
Chrissie D.asked
The Noa

Edit: I tried the Koala mattress and found it to be too soft and unsupportive.

Hi Chrissie,

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa