Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.8
Gabriel
GabrielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thanks to Noa

Hi unfortunately the mattress wasn't for me as I felt it get a bit softer after 3 weeks. But I would like to say I had very positive experience with Noa. once I ordered my mattress took only one day to come.
When I felt mattress wasn't for me it just took one email and everything when really easy no even questions asked. I got my full refund.
Don't get scared in give them a chance their service won't disappoint you.

Purchased in May 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Other Mattresses

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Warranty! Mattress highly affected by temperature, don't back their products, have extremely poor customer support.

Purchased in September 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $899.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Comfy but soft edges

Noa Lux is very comfortable, feels great to wake up from. Was expecting it to be a little more plush but still good. We found the edges too soft so if you fill out the mattress opt for a bigger size

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,199.00.

Still waiting..........

website is misleading regarding delivery time. No response from customer service to date. Disappointing start after seeing there fantastic reviews. I hope it arrives and lives up to expectations as it was actually more expensive than there competitors.

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,399.00.

Maggie H.Noa

worst bed on the market don't buy

back pain every morning and is dropping on the left side of the bed almost sinking.
was happy to give noah a chance but as the good company they are , they are giving me a much suitable mattress

Purchased in May 2020 for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

BuyhardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive so far

20mm sway/sagging after 6 weeks, still feels comfortable thou. - 1 person at 83kg
Will be happy if sway/sagging does not increase much more.
Mattress doesn't stay as cool as I was expecting.
At this stage still good value for money.

Purchased in January 2020 for $749.00.

Hi Maggie,
Just to explain the 3star customer service given, shipping was 10 to 14 days instead of the 2-5 days that was quoted.

Maggie H.Noa

Hi there, thanks so much for clarifying - without your order number it is difficult for me to investigate this delay further however, some remote shipping addresses may require up to 14 business days once shipped.

Not for me, not at all.

Purchased in April 2019 for $849.00.

Other Mattresses

Marinda KoSydney, NSW

I am reasonably happy!

I am pretty happy with my Noa mattress even though it cannot give me the feeling of “lying on a cloud”. Basically it is flat and firm. The good thing is that I cannot feel my partner’s movement much.

Purchased in February 2019 for $859.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard