Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Still unsure if I will keep it, have been getting back pain

Delivery was prompt and easy. I have intermittent lower back pain, but unfortunately since sleeping with this mattress I have been getting more pain than usual while sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my side seems comfy. Hard to know if it’s related to the mattress- will trial for another month to see how I adjust. Am thinking I should have gone with the Luxe mattress. I weigh 64kg and is more on the softer side than I expected.

Purchased in January 2021.

Luna
Luna

Great customer service, but not great sleep. (Very hot!)

Purchased in June 2020 for $749.00.

Other Mattresses

Rosy
Rosy

Comfortable to sleep on BUT

Comfortable to sleep on but disappointed with support on the sides of the bed. Sides sag significantly when you sit on the edge bed getting in and out. Don't know how this will impact on maintaining shape over time

Purchased in November 2019.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Jenny
JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Purchased in September 2019 for $849.00.

Jasping
JaspingSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

Hi... It’s ok, I found it too firm for my liking, so I bought another latex topper to go on top.
Also a bit pricey for me too, thanks very much..

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Ian Mi Mu
Ian Mi MuSydney, NSW

Ok for the price

Feels more like a foam mattress than a hybrid. Reasonable quality. Unfortunately, no improvement to neck/back pain or quality of sleep. But it was a very cheap ($650 Queen) . We'll probably invest more next time. But overall, it was a good mattress for the price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $650.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Review collected in partnership with Noa

It’s not bad, I sleep ok.

Firmer than I’d usually like but it’s still comfortable. I haven’t noticed any issues so far with the mattress so that’s good. Not a fan of the customer service though

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

yasmin
yasminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for side sleepers

My partner seems to love it and rates it an 8/10. but I find that it is quite uncomfortable when I lay on my back, i get lower back pain especially around the hips. I'd rate it about a 5/10 on back and 8/10 on the side.
I also wish that the cover is washable, with summer around the corner and 2 people sleeping on the bed (plus a dog) it would be handy if I could clean the cover. I do double up on the sheets so its no too much of an issue.

Purchased for $800.00.

Other Mattresses

Helen Reid
Helen ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great initially

Loved this mattress initially, nicely firm, was skeptical originally but with the 100 day return policy, thought we’d give it a go. However, not much past this time, I can observe definite hollows where my husband & I sleep, and I am only 56 kg, not overweight in the least. So if you are heavy, I would not choose this type of mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.