Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (9) · No
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (9)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (9)
  • Sagging Yes · No (9)
  • Perceived Firmness

Really decent, affordable mattress!

I went from a memory foam box mattress, back to classic springs, and then the NOA. It is definitely a great hybrid! more supportive than memory foam, softer than springs. It feels sturdy but you don't feel the springs, just the cushion of the latex. If I were going to buy anything else I would probably go for The Luxe option! Probably even better.

Purchased in April 2021.

Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress for value

Mattress is good. Not the best, but good. It doesn’t give too much back support but it still works fine. The fabric is breathable and comfortable even during hot nights.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Other Mattresses

Dean B
Dean B

Not too soft yet very comfortable and plenty of support.

Not too soft, yet very comfortable and plenty of support. Bought for our guest bedroom. Guests have already commented on how comfortable this mattress is. We have already recommended to a friend.

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Kit Milne
Kit MilneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable mattress

The mattress is supportive and very comfortable. We continue to be surprised at the quality of this “mattress in a box” - you would never know it wasn’t a “traditional” mattress.

Purchased in April 2020.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Nancy
NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable

It's a fine mattress. I sleep well in it. It is comfortable and supportive. It's firm but supportive which is good. I no longer have as bad neck issues with it.

Purchased in March 2020.

Jan
JanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have bad back and sleep very hot - this is great!

My old mattress needed replacing. Had cost me a lot of money, but filling and jacquard fabric made sleeping too hot for me. After reading reviews decided trial a mattress in a box. Chose Noa for its breathable surfaces, natural latex then gel foam layer. Delivery was prompt. Have had it 3 weeks ... very happy with quality ... back is happy, sleeping comfort great ... not too hot anymore!

Purchased in October 2019 at Online for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Good mattress!

Mattress was comfortable and firmness was perfect for me. I have lower back pain and the mattress has helped. Have been using this mattress for a few months now and it still maintained its shape and firmness.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Good value mattress

The mattress has been very supportive since we've got it and has had made a difference to our sleep quality for sure. I have recently noticed an increased partner awareness though, which wasn't present in the first few months of buying it. Nevertheless, I wouldn't take this purchase back, it's been great value for money, and our sleep is still heaps better.

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa Online Store for $649.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived Firmness Hard

Other Mattresses

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far, so good

The mattress arrived within 3 days of purchase (I live in Melbourne). It came exactly as described but my daughter had to ask the delivery men to please, please take it upstairs as it's so heavy that we simply wouldn't be able to do it ourselves. It needs two strong men to shift about. That out of the way - once we had it unpacked and in place it inflated really quickly and is soooooooo comfortable. It really needs handles on all sides though as I have no idea how I am going to manage rotating it because - so heavy. I had the best nights sleep inn ages. It's a great mattress but did I mention - it's heavy? Handles please!

Purchased in June 2019.