Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

John MathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A pleasant surprise

Purchased in March 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very comfortable and great for back support

Great for sore backs. Very comfortable and good quality. Only problem was they sent me the wrong mattress to begin with and it was a bit of a rigmorale to be sent the right one.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $750.00.

BBB
BBBSydney, NSW

Great bed

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,149.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Nathan
Nathan

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

Worth the price, happy with the bed.

Great bed - very comfortable night sleep, but a little soft at the edges

We have both the Lux and standard Noa.... Not enough of a difference for the extra cost of the Lux.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress for value

Mattress is good. Not the best, but good. It doesn’t give too much back support but it still works fine. The fabric is breathable and comfortable even during hot nights.

Purchased in December 2020 for $799.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Great mattress but the delivery company was useless!

Purchased in January 2021 for $799.00.

Dean B
Dean B

Not too soft yet very comfortable and plenty of support.

Not too soft, yet very comfortable and plenty of support. Bought for our guest bedroom. Guests have already commented on how comfortable this mattress is. We have already recommended to a friend.

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Janna Adam
Janna AdamSydney, NSW

Great but too hot

the mattress we purchased is incredibly comfortable and offered support in all the right spots. I woke up without back complaints after just one week. Unfortunately the mattress was just way too hot for us, despite cooling mattress toppers. Very sad we had to return it

Purchased in June 2020 at Webseite .

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Sophie Mosavi
Sophie MosaviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mattress is perfect but delivery sucks

It is very comfortable and I truly enjoy my sleeps. I wouldn’t go for any other brand from now on. It’s not too firm, it’s not too soft, it’s really just right.
I am very unhappy and disappointed with delivery, which am happy to provide feedback on a seperate note.
If it wasn’t for the delivery, I would have given you 5 out of 5.

Kit Milne
Kit MilneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable mattress

The mattress is supportive and very comfortable. We continue to be surprised at the quality of this “mattress in a box” - you would never know it wasn’t a “traditional” mattress.

Purchased in April 2020.

Nancy
NancyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Comfortable

It's a fine mattress. I sleep well in it. It is comfortable and supportive. It's firm but supportive which is good. I no longer have as bad neck issues with it.

Purchased in March 2020.

Happy with my Noa

Initially I had some issues with my order but team at Noa were more than helpful in clearing up what was a bank error.
I have slept on my Noa for three months now and find it very comfortable. No miracles on my back or shoulder but a lot more comfortable than my old inner spring mattress. Fairly heavy to lift when making the bed or turning the mattress.. A well priced and good quality product, I recommend this mattress.

Purchased in May 2020 at Internet for $750.00.

sharon.young
sharon.youngSouthwest, VIC

Great value and quality

The mattress is quite firm and supportive, which I personally find very comfortable.
I appreciate being able to move about without disturbing my partner.
The delivery was prompt and unpacking fairly straightforward.

The two negatives with this mattress are:
1. It still has a slightly musty/mildewy odour, even after 5 weeks.
2. The edges don't hold their shape as much as my previous Sleeping Duck mattress, which makes me wonder if the sides are going to sag.

Purchased in March 2020 for $749.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Very comfortable, so comfortable that other family members keep sleeping on it!

Was getting hip and back pain, this mattress has resolved both issues. I was surprised how comfortable it is. Firm, but not too firm for me. Would definitely buy one again.

Purchased in February 2020 for $700.00.

Pretty good so far.

Its summer here and the mattress (like all others) still gets warm, however it is very comfortable. I have found the NOA provides great support and has helped with my bursitis. No evidence of fumes or sagging or any such issues. In a nutshell good quality for a great price.

Purchased in January 2020 for $499.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard