Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

3.9

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Michelle Norman
Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for $799.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Firm bed, better if a little bit softer

I have problems with sleeping, insomniac. So I tried the hybrid NOA bed if it could help me with the problem. I am a side sleeper and found the bed to be firm. For the first month, I wake up with sore middle back and shoulders. I think I might still be adjusting to the bed's firmness. I still want to give it a chance, since I find NOA to be a good and reputable company. I hope I can find some ways to make it a bit softer, that might solve the problem of waking up stiff. I am happy with the durability and it's solid composition though, no squeaking sound. The delivery and support team has been very prompt and helpful too!

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.00.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Manish Pradhan
Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

Confused does it take timw to settle .

Im a side sleeper , to b honest i find sometimes my back still hurting . I dont know is that mattress need more time to settle or what ? I bought 2 months ago.

Purchased in October 2019.

Martin Onyinkwa
Martin OnyinkwaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best mattress i have ever owned..was worth the money 100% thanks guys..!!!

Best mattress..it doesn't take me long to fall a sleep! Love it. And its very comfortable and the right firmness.. no more back pains for me. Thanks guys. Best value for your money.

Purchased in April 2019 for $750.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Craig Farrant
Craig FarrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good nights rest

I have had better nights sleep since I purchased this mattress. It is firm enough that I do not suffer the lower back problems I had with my old mattress.

Purchased in May 2019 for $400.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Jule B.
Jule B.Sydney, NSW

Most amazing mattress we could ever imagine and for its price just perfect!! Thank you I sleep so much better since

Not to soft not to hard
I like more hard but this is perfect
Quick delivery
Very supportive for the vack and during pregnancy as well
Had lots of restless legs but this saved me

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa for $799.00.

GregHobart, TAS

Great quality, but not right for us

Purchased in March 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!