Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

msbaci
msbaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard as a rock

Mattress is WAY too firm - not soft at all. Has almost no give, like sleeping on a board. Has created pain in my back around the pressure points, as I just don't sink into it at all (female 60kg). Why are soft mattresses so hard to find!?! Have given it a good try for over a month and also bought a mattress topper (from Ecosa) to try and make it work, which was also too hard and ineffective. At least they have a decent returns policy.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,349.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard
Nathan L.
Nathan L.Sydney, NSW

Great bed, annoying poor customer service and delivery.

Bed is fantastic. Too bad I waited over two weeks after receiving a 3 day ETA for shipping. This was apparently to ship only a few suburbs away. Enquires in 2 day intervals after that with [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed], from NOA revealed a lack lustre and complacent attitude towards customer service. Until the mattress showed up the whole process was so terrible I thought I had been scammed.

If you want a great bed and service order elsewhere. After this experience I would not trust their guarantee/warranty offer either.

Purchased in January 2021 for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived Firmness Medium

Other Mattresses

Bree
BreeVictoria

Disappointed when I found out where it was made

Great mattress however, thought I had done all the checks . Then see the tag. “Made in..” to say the very least that’s what I was trying to avoid.
Made in an country that cares for no one or nothing. Extreme disappointment. Get your business out of there!!!

Purchased in March 2020 for $750.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Lynn
LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for $799.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard