Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

3.8

Very firm, good build quality

Purchased in February 2021.

NTV
NTV

Great mattress

Great mattress. It was stiff for about the first week and gave me some back pain, but I persisted and settled into it. Highly recommended if you like soft yet firm.

Purchased in February 2021 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Other Mattresses

Still unsure if I will keep it, have been getting back pain

Delivery was prompt and easy. I have intermittent lower back pain, but unfortunately since sleeping with this mattress I have been getting more pain than usual while sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my side seems comfy. Hard to know if it’s related to the mattress- will trial for another month to see how I adjust. Am thinking I should have gone with the Luxe mattress. I weigh 64kg and is more on the softer side than I expected.

Purchased in January 2021.

Michelle Norman
Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

C.C
C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for $599.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sagging Yes

Luna
Luna

Great customer service, but not great sleep. (Very hot!)

Purchased in June 2020 for $749.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for $799.00.

Other Mattresses

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Firm bed, better if a little bit softer

I have problems with sleeping, insomniac. So I tried the hybrid NOA bed if it could help me with the problem. I am a side sleeper and found the bed to be firm. For the first month, I wake up with sore middle back and shoulders. I think I might still be adjusting to the bed's firmness. I still want to give it a chance, since I find NOA to be a good and reputable company. I hope I can find some ways to make it a bit softer, that might solve the problem of waking up stiff. I am happy with the durability and it's solid composition though, no squeaking sound. The delivery and support team has been very prompt and helpful too!

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.00.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Jenny
JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Purchased in September 2019 for $849.00.

Manish Pradhan
Manish PradhanSydney, NSW

Confused does it take timw to settle .

Im a side sleeper , to b honest i find sometimes my back still hurting . I dont know is that mattress need more time to settle or what ? I bought 2 months ago.

Purchased in October 2019.

Ian Mi Mu
Ian Mi MuSydney, NSW

Ok for the price

Feels more like a foam mattress than a hybrid. Reasonable quality. Unfortunately, no improvement to neck/back pain or quality of sleep. But it was a very cheap ($650 Queen) . We'll probably invest more next time. But overall, it was a good mattress for the price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $650.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

yasmin
yasminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for side sleepers

My partner seems to love it and rates it an 8/10. but I find that it is quite uncomfortable when I lay on my back, i get lower back pain especially around the hips. I'd rate it about a 5/10 on back and 8/10 on the side.
I also wish that the cover is washable, with summer around the corner and 2 people sleeping on the bed (plus a dog) it would be handy if I could clean the cover. I do double up on the sheets so its no too much of an issue.

Purchased for $800.00.