Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

C.C
C.C

perfectly firm! perfect customer service!

We love it and its definitely worth the money! definitely will purchase again! Love the quality of mattress, its perfect for our new home! The customer service is perfect and response quickly!

Purchased for $599.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for $799.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Heat Retention No
Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Medium
Craig Farrant
Craig FarrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good nights rest

I have had better nights sleep since I purchased this mattress. It is firm enough that I do not suffer the lower back problems I had with my old mattress.

Purchased in May 2019 for $400.

Sleeping PositionBack