Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

GGG
GGGSydney, NSW

ZERO partner disturbance is real!

One of the best things my husband and I love about our Noa mattress is the zero disturbance! We thought that will not be possible but it definitely is! It does make a lot of difference being able to sleep soundly. Almost 3 months into using the mattress now and we still adore it as the first day we slept on it. Really comfortable and back friendly. We absolutely made the right choice in purchasing a Noa mattress.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Tezam
TezamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfortable

Only had this for three months but is very comfortable with the right level of firmness. I have shoulder problems but still sleeping well. Looks durable quality materials. Doesn't overheat but retains warmth. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Becky Macleod
Becky MacleodSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress for chronic bad back sufferers!

After looking at reviews online - I decided to go with the Noa 'Lite' Mattress. I suffer from a bad back and my current mattress was old and sagging. The mattress arrived within 2 days and was so easy to unbox. There was fantastic communication via email the whole way too. The mattress itself is so firm but isn't hard it's difficult to explain but I felt like I am sleeping in a hotel room bed! Would highly recommend - especially for those who have bad back issues it has definitely helped me.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

A.P.
A.P.Sydney, NSW

Finally feel comfortable

Bought the Noa Luxe. I finally feel comfortable on a bed. Took a few days to get used to it but now love it. Just the right amount of firmness.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,149.00.

Nicole Camilleri
Nicole CamilleriSydney, NSW

No more back pain, amazing sleep

This mattress is super comfy, it’s not too soft but also not too firm, it’s a comfortable and firm mattress, while still having a softer top creating the ultimate comfort. I usually have neck issues, and sometimes back pain and since changing to this mattress I don’t feel sore in the morning anymore. It’s super comfy, and my partner also loves it. I rarely ever hear him move or am disturbed by him! It’s heavy for a small woman like myself, and is deeper than most mattresses although so it’s a little difficult to change my sheets. Overall I really like this mattress and for the price point it’s even better.

Purchased in December 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $800.00.

Awesome product!

The noa mattress is very comfortable and gives you the right support for your back. I have always had trouble sleeping before, but with our switch to the noa mattress it has definitely change that!

Purchased in January 2020.

Great mattress

This is a very comfortable mattress and feels to be quite supportive. I was worried that I would have back pain when waking up (as I had with previous mattresses) but none whatsoever. The shipping was also very fast and it arrived far before any other furniture from other suppliers.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

HaroldSydney, NSW

Very happy, can’t fault it.

Excellent support and very comfortable. I have a very bad back (neck and lumbar) and my pain is much improved after just 3 weeks. Great price and excellent value for money.

Purchased in January 2021 for $850.00.

Harold

Noa had unbelievable service, we received it within 2-3 days, even over the Christmas holiday period. Can’t fault them!

Review collected in partnership with Noa

It took a few sleeps and now it's awesome!

We love our Noa mattress. The mattress arrived within a couple of days of our online purchase. At first it seemed quite firm and after a few sleeps we can't believe the difference in the quality of our sleep. It's so nice to go to bed each night. It's so comfy!

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront

Kathy W.
Kathy W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just the right firmness!

We had expensive mattress before but not as good as the Noa Mattress. Very comfortable, just the right firmness.
Free delivery and quick turn around time too which was a bonus!

Purchased in December 2020 for $849.00.

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suprisingly Supportive

I was in desperate need of a new mattress but with lockdown was unable to go testing them. Noa mattresses sounded great but was skeptical they could be supportive coming out of a box. If it hadnt have been for the money back guarenteee I probably wouldnt have taken the risk but so glad I did. We got the Lux and I've been sleeping better, more even temperature and my back feels better too.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,149.00.

Shana
ShanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Comfy!!

I have a very sensitive neck and am prone to migraines when changing pillows, however my partner recommended this pillow to me and I haven't had any of the normal issues I encounter. I alternate between side and back sleeping so I went for the medium, it was quite fluffy when it arrived but it has compacted slightly with use. Would definitely recommend and for the price, it's a steal.

Purchased in December 2020.