Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

4.2

Still unsure if I will keep it, have been getting back pain

Delivery was prompt and easy. I have intermittent lower back pain, but unfortunately since sleeping with this mattress I have been getting more pain than usual while sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my side seems comfy. Hard to know if it’s related to the mattress- will trial for another month to see how I adjust. Am thinking I should have gone with the Luxe mattress. I weigh 64kg and is more on the softer side than I expected.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Michelle Norman
Michelle NormanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute perfection

The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned, best sleep since owning. Great comfort and doesn’t sag when you get to the edge. Very supportive and quick delivery. I have had uncomfortable sleeps due to old mattress but since receiving have had some of the best sleeps ever.

Purchased in September 2020.

Other Mattresses

Paul C
Paul CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent highly recommended

Lately I have been having a bad back and hip pain from our current bed and was looking around for a bed that can help.
I was searching on the internet and found NOA although I was very reluctant to buy a bed online, but seeing very good reviews I was willing to give it a go. It also has a 100 days of free return guarantee if I wasn't happy with it.

Upon receiving the bed it was compressed inside a long box, after cutting out the plastic it deflated to a queen size bed.

Upon testing it for a few days I must say my back and hips are feeling better, it has great support sleeping on side.

I am very impressed with the Bed and very comfortable. For its price and value i highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2020 at https://www.noahome.com/ for $799.00.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress for the price, comfort and support well for the good night sleep.

We were looking for a replacement to our Dunlop mattress and found this mattress comfortable when we bought them for our boys. Mattress is supportive but yet soft at the top, shape well especially around the edges. Overall for a mattress in a box and delivery service I must say excellent (about 12 hours delivered), cant go wrong choosing this mattress.

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Ian Mi Mu
Ian Mi MuSydney, NSW

Ok for the price

Feels more like a foam mattress than a hybrid. Reasonable quality. Unfortunately, no improvement to neck/back pain or quality of sleep. But it was a very cheap ($650 Queen) . We'll probably invest more next time. But overall, it was a good mattress for the price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $650.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Craig Farrant
Craig FarrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good nights rest

I have had better nights sleep since I purchased this mattress. It is firm enough that I do not suffer the lower back problems I had with my old mattress.

Purchased in May 2019 for $400.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived Firmness Hard

Jule B.
Jule B.Sydney, NSW

Most amazing mattress we could ever imagine and for its price just perfect!! Thank you I sleep so much better since

Not to soft not to hard
I like more hard but this is perfect
Quick delivery
Very supportive for the vack and during pregnancy as well
Had lots of restless legs but this saved me

Purchased in April 2019 at Noa for $799.00.