Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Still unsure if I will keep it, have been getting back pain

Delivery was prompt and easy. I have intermittent lower back pain, but unfortunately since sleeping with this mattress I have been getting more pain than usual while sleeping on my back. Sleeping on my side seems comfy. Hard to know if it’s related to the mattress- will trial for another month to see how I adjust. Am thinking I should have gone with the Luxe mattress. I weigh 64kg and is more on the softer side than I expected.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,783 reviews
Ad
Luna

Luna

Great customer service, but not great sleep. (Very hot!)

Purchased in June 2020 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Rosy

Rosy

Comfortable to sleep on BUT

Comfortable to sleep on but disappointed with support on the sides of the bed. Sides sag significantly when you sit on the edge bed getting in and out. Don't know how this will impact on maintaining shape over time

Purchased in November 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Ian Mi Mu

Ian Mi MuSydney, NSW

Ok for the price

Feels more like a foam mattress than a hybrid. Reasonable quality. Unfortunately, no improvement to neck/back pain or quality of sleep. But it was a very cheap ($650 Queen) . We'll probably invest more next time. But overall, it was a good mattress for the price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $650.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Tara L.

Tara L.asked

Hi Tara,

Thank you for writing us and for your interest in our mattress selection.

Chrissie D.

Chrissie D.asked

The Noa

Edit: I tried the Koala mattress and found it to be too soft and unsupportive.

Hi Chrissie,

Nozomi F.

Nozomi F.asked

Hi,

Will this affect the product?

Rgds

Hi Nozomi,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We don't recommend keeping the mattress in the box for more than a month.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way.

Regards,

Maggie

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa