Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

4.5
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (6) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (8)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Perceived Firmness

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Hard

Frank
Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Other Mattresses

NOA King

Love the size and comfort is amazing. Love going to bed! Seems very supportive so far and have not noticed any sagging or reduction in comfort. Excellent value for money.

Purchased in October 2020 for $849.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Excellent mattress - exceptional value for money

My body took about 2 weeks to get adjusted while my wife took a whole month. We bought the mattress on sale $8XX; great value to us as we were considering Sleeping Duck at almost twice the price. I must admit we did not trial any other mattress. The latex layer was a huge consideration in after my research and I took the plunge when the mattress went on sale. The shipping experience was a bit poor; granted it was during Covid19 lockdown - the messaging on the delivery process was very different to the experience. However, the customer service was top notch and were very responsive. I would highly recommend the mattress and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another at full price.

Purchased in February 2020 for $850.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Mally
MallySydney, NSW

Great product. Did what it said it would.

Didn’t know what to expect. First online purchase of a mattress delivered in a box. One month later and sleeping like a baby again.

Took a week to get used to it. A little on the firm side but supportive. Less backaches now and sleeping comfortably.

Couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in March 2020.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Good comfortable bed

So far after having this mattress, I slept better. It's nice cushion and have enough support for back. Some users find it too hard, I find just nice. It's comfortable.

Purchased in June 2019.

Jeandre Du Preez
Jeandre Du PreezGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great mattress, great value

This mattress was such good value for money. It's incredibly comfortable and supportive, and we would definitely buy it again. It has maintained it's shape, and is so very supportive.

Purchased in August 2019 for $450.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No