Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.

Sleeping PositionSide
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

beachy0000Mid North Coast, NSW

Great. I no longer have back or hip pain when I get up in the morning.

I thought my mattress might be too firm however after a couple of weeks I grew used to the firmness and now, when I go to bed I feel as though I’m being hugged. It’s supportive but comforting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Noa.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived Firmness Hard

Justin Nash
Justin NashHunter Region, NSW

Not a bad mattress

The mattress is very supportive! It is soft but firm and feels very cool under the body. The mattress has good weight to it and is very stable for larger people getting in and out of bed. Partner disturbance is very minimal. It's a little firm for my liking as I sometimes sleep on the side but it is brilliant for back sleepers!

Purchased in May 2019 for $799.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side