Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Fran E.
Fran E.South East Queensland, QLD

A good quality bed

We came from a gel top bed to the Noa and at first found it to be rather firm but are getting used to it after 5 weeks of use. We have found the mattress to be very supportive but have not noticed any difference in our quality of sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 for $849.00.

Other Mattresses

Lisa
Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Jasping
JaspingSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

Hi... It’s ok, I found it too firm for my liking, so I bought another latex topper to go on top.
Also a bit pricey for me too, thanks very much..

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Brett Taylor
Brett TaylorSydney, NSW

Firm but good!

I needed a mattress fast! I had moved into a new place after living overseas in LA. I decided to go for a low cost option and as the Noa had a 100 day money back offer if I didn't like it I could send it back. I found the mattress a little firm at first and thought it wasn't for me. But after a couple of months I found I was sleeping well and it softened up a little. In the end I have kept it and would recommend Noa to others.

Purchased in February 2019 for $750.00.

Hi Brett,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the comfort and firmness of the Noa mattress. Happy zzz's!

Maggie

R.S.
R.S.asked
The Noa Queen

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in our mattress selection.

We have many customers who use our mattresses with Ikea bed frames.

Skye
Skyeasked
The Noa

Hi Skye,

Paula
Paulaasked
The Noa

Hi there,

I have tried to contact someone on your website regarding the mattress. I have ranged the number 02 4050 0260 but nobody has picked up. Although the mattress looks very promising but to not be able to reach the sales staff really raise me a lot of concerns.

Regards,
Paula

Hi Paula,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us and we're so sorry if we've missed your calls earlier.

We would love to chat with you and provide you with any information you're looking for regarding our product selection.

Please feel free to schedule a one-on-one consultation directly on our website, on the date and time of your choosing, and a member of our team will make sure to contact you, to ensure we don't miss each other again :)

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa