Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

4.2
Jenelle J.
Jenelle J.

Quite firm

The bed is quite firm, however, not uncomfortable. Communication from the company could be improved, I asked a specific question and was given a stock answer that did not answer my question.

Purchased in October 2021.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

Other Mattresses

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront

LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Heat Retention Yes
Sagging Yes

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Highly recommended for those who suffer from long term backache

Purchased in January 2021 for $449.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Frank
Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

beachy0000Mid North Coast, NSW

Great. I no longer have back or hip pain when I get up in the morning.

I thought my mattress might be too firm however after a couple of weeks I grew used to the firmness and now, when I go to bed I feel as though I’m being hugged. It’s supportive but comforting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Noa.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

It’s not bad, I sleep ok.

Firmer than I’d usually like but it’s still comfortable. I haven’t noticed any issues so far with the mattress so that’s good. Not a fan of the customer service though

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Other Mattresses

Justin Nash
Justin NashHunter Region, NSW

Not a bad mattress

The mattress is very supportive! It is soft but firm and feels very cool under the body. The mattress has good weight to it and is very stable for larger people getting in and out of bed. Partner disturbance is very minimal. It's a little firm for my liking as I sometimes sleep on the side but it is brilliant for back sleepers!

Purchased in May 2019 for $799.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Firm but comfortable

Fast delivery and easy set up. It took a week or two for us to get used to the firmness of the bed. I needed a firm mattress for my back and this has been very supportive and comfortable. I normally prefer soft beds and have grown to enjoy the mattress

Purchased in April 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionFront