Noa Home The Noa

Noa Home The Noa (page 2 of 3)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this mattress

The Noa mattress is so comfortable. It is wonderfully supportive and my sleep has certainly improved. It is definitely a firm mattress so maybe not to everyone's taste.
Rates as one of the best purchases I have made. I received impeccable telephone support to resolve an order issue. (my fault). Plus mattress was received the day after my order was placed.

Purchased in March 2020.

beachy0000Mid North Coast, NSW

Great. I no longer have back or hip pain when I get up in the morning.

I thought my mattress might be too firm however after a couple of weeks I grew used to the firmness and now, when I go to bed I feel as though I’m being hugged. It’s supportive but comforting.

Purchased in February 2020 at Noa.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Rachel Cassar

Rachel CassarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Sleeping Duck and Koala!

We got this on sale and expected it to be quite firm after reading reviews, but after sleeping on it for two months now we can confirm it's the best night's sleep we've ever had. We both joke that we can't remember the last time we can recall falling asleep because we're instantly in a deep slumber as soon as we hit the bed! We were swayed by Koala and Sleeping Duck's clever marketing strategies but we're glad we dug deep enough to unearth Noa because those mattresses aren't a match for Noa's superior range and exceptional customer service.

Purchased in April 2020 for $849.00.

Angelique

AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.00.

Fran E.

Fran E.South East Queensland, QLD

A good quality bed

We came from a gel top bed to the Noa and at first found it to be rather firm but are getting used to it after 5 weeks of use. We have found the mattress to be very supportive but have not noticed any difference in our quality of sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 for $849.00.

johh mck

johh mckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nights sleep

Very Happy with the NOA mattress
It is fairly firm but am happy with that, I now get a good nights sleep and don’t wake up with a sore back. It has not sagged in the time that I have been using it and the quality of
the materials are very good.

Purchased in February 2020.

Lisa

Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront

Dave

DaveMelbourne

Comfortable & Value for Money

Reviewed mattress and had reservations given the price. The 100 day return policy provided us with the assurance we were seeking to try it out. After a couple of days we can safely say it’s a very comfortable sleep and so fairly priced. We highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Online Noa direct for $895.00.

John Harvey

John HarveyIllawarra, NSW

A good choice

After researching many mattress types I chose the Noa because of the firmness and the latex layer - rather than the softer memory foam types of other brands.
It's been a good choice - especially after getting a good discount. Delivery was quicker than expected and no fuss. I didn't sleep on it for 3 days to let it settle/inflate properly - and have found it firm and supportive - just as I wanted. Very happy so far.

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Pretty good so far.

Its summer here and the mattress (like all others) still gets warm, however it is very comfortable. I have found the NOA provides great support and has helped with my bursitis. No evidence of fumes or sagging or any such issues. In a nutshell good quality for a great price.

Purchased in January 2020 for $499.00.

Lia Hair

Lia HairGippsland, VIC

A fresh nights sleep

The mattress was as stated, on the hard side, which is exactly what both my husband and I wanted.

It took a night or two to adjust to the firmness but we've both had great night's sleeps since and our lower back tightness has gone for the both of us.

Shipping to a rural location was super fast and setup was as simple and quick.

Purchased in January 2020 for $759.00.

Lynn

LynnNortheast, VIC

Beware of international fee charges when paying with credit card

I have been charged an international service fee of $27.16 by my credit card company. Be aware this could happen to you as well. I disputed it with the credit card company and it has been reversed thankfully. Just something to be aware of. First thoughts regarding the mattress is that it is hard as a rock (3 nights slept on it so far) but we will give it a few more days/weeks before making a final decision to keep it or not. Also, it is quite heavy and there are no handles on the sides to manoeuvre it around.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for $799.00.

slz1983

slz1983Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service, fantastic mattresses

Purchased in January 2020 for $850.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Jane

JanePerth, WA

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for $849.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Firm bed, better if a little bit softer

I have problems with sleeping, insomniac. So I tried the hybrid NOA bed if it could help me with the problem. I am a side sleeper and found the bed to be firm. For the first month, I wake up with sore middle back and shoulders. I think I might still be adjusting to the bed's firmness. I still want to give it a chance, since I find NOA to be a good and reputable company. I hope I can find some ways to make it a bit softer, that might solve the problem of waking up stiff. I am happy with the durability and it's solid composition though, no squeaking sound. The delivery and support team has been very prompt and helpful too!

Purchased in November 2019 for $649.00.

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Jenny

JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Purchased in September 2019 for $849.00.

bryce

bryceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice solid structure with a comfy top which has been terrific so far. Let's see how it goes as the weather gets warmer.

Very supportive as I like a firm mattress and pillow. The comfort top is good and provides a little give to take the edge of the firmness. Came well packaged with easy unboxing and not too much packing to dispose of. Giving me a great night's sleep.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jasping

JaspingSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

Hi... It’s ok, I found it too firm for my liking, so I bought another latex topper to go on top.
Also a bit pricey for me too, thanks very much..

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.