Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Noa

LLC
LLCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service!

My mattress is quite firm compared to what I am used to, but overall it is quite comfortable. I think it’s better for back sleepers than side sleepers. I have had the mattress for about 6 months now and have noticed that although it’s firm, it doesn’t hold it’s shape too well. I try to rotate the mattress every month to help the sagging. I think it’s a good short term mattress. I would probably need to replace it within 2years of purchase.

Purchased for $1,199.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Sagging Yes

Rachel Cassar
Rachel CassarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than Sleeping Duck and Koala!

We got this on sale and expected it to be quite firm after reading reviews, but after sleeping on it for two months now we can confirm it's the best night's sleep we've ever had. We both joke that we can't remember the last time we can recall falling asleep because we're instantly in a deep slumber as soon as we hit the bed! We were swayed by Koala and Sleeping Duck's clever marketing strategies but we're glad we dug deep enough to unearth Noa because those mattresses aren't a match for Noa's superior range and exceptional customer service.

Purchased in April 2020 for $849.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Angelique
AngeliqueNorthern Region, NSW

Wish i had returned before 100 day trial finished

Quite a firm mattress, I thought I would get use to it, however nearly a year and a half on and its still not the best nights sleep, I can't say I've ever had a good nights sleep on it. The inital trial period came and went, at the time i had three year old twins and a one year old, so getting a full nights sleep never happened anyway always in and out tending to the babes, but now that i can sleep without too much interuption, i do regret purchasing our NOA mattress and will look at updating when i can afford it, such a shame. I am much more comfortable in my children's basic single mattresses from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in November 2018 for $899.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Dave
DaveMelbourne

Comfortable & Value for Money

Reviewed mattress and had reservations given the price. The 100 day return policy provided us with the assurance we were seeking to try it out. After a couple of days we can safely say it’s a very comfortable sleep and so fairly priced. We highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Online Noa direct for $895.

Adjustment PeriodDays