Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jack S.

Jack S.

Massive delay. Still no mattress , Scam?

I would review the mattress , but I still don’t have it. It is well past the date I would be told it was going to be here. I keep emailing and get pretty dodgey answers or no answer at all. The online tracking doesn’t work. I think I will talk to my credit card company soon if I don’t get a mattress or a solid response.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,400.00.

Rhys

RhysSydney, NSW

Terrible delivery service

They buzzed me on the intercom to deliver the mattress, when I asked them to come up they said I had to come down even the building has two lifts. Thought it was strange so I went down and saw a mattress box was left leaning on the apartment building entrance with no one around. Shocking delivery service. I can't recommend buying from them. Appalling.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,399.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Luna

Luna

Great customer service, but not great sleep. (Very hot!)

Purchased in June 2020 for $749.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Do not recommend. Wake up in pain every morning.

Alright, so after months and months of sleeping in this mattress I have to say it’s a waste of money. Specially if you sleep on your side. It’s hard as a rock, hot and sweaty and you’ll wake up in pain. about to order a mattress topper to remediate the problem. I do not recommend it at all. Wish I had returned in time.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Poor mattress- despite raving reviews!

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Too hard for us!

Unfortunately this mattress was too hard for us. However cannot fault the great customer service I had in returning the mattress, no questions asked they very quickly organised the return and refunded our money.

Purchased in September 2019 for $849.00.

Jasping

JaspingSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s ok

Hi... It’s ok, I found it too firm for my liking, so I bought another latex topper to go on top.
Also a bit pricey for me too, thanks very much..

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Review collected in partnership with Noa

It’s not bad, I sleep ok.

Firmer than I’d usually like but it’s still comfortable. I haven’t noticed any issues so far with the mattress so that’s good. Not a fan of the customer service though

Purchased in June 2019 for $800.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Helen Reid

Helen ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great initially

Loved this mattress initially, nicely firm, was skeptical originally but with the 100 day return policy, thought we’d give it a go. However, not much past this time, I can observe definite hollows where my husband & I sleep, and I am only 56 kg, not overweight in the least. So if you are heavy, I would not choose this type of mattress.

Purchased in April 2019.