Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

Becky Macleod
Becky MacleodSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress for chronic bad back sufferers!

After looking at reviews online - I decided to go with the Noa 'Lite' Mattress. I suffer from a bad back and my current mattress was old and sagging. The mattress arrived within 2 days and was so easy to unbox. There was fantastic communication via email the whole way too. The mattress itself is so firm but isn't hard it's difficult to explain but I felt like I am sleeping in a hotel room bed! Would highly recommend - especially for those who have bad back issues it has definitely helped me.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

A.P.
A.P.Sydney, NSW

Finally feel comfortable

Bought the Noa Luxe. I finally feel comfortable on a bed. Took a few days to get used to it but now love it. Just the right amount of firmness.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,149.00.

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suprisingly Supportive

I was in desperate need of a new mattress but with lockdown was unable to go testing them. Noa mattresses sounded great but was skeptical they could be supportive coming out of a box. If it hadnt have been for the money back guarenteee I probably wouldnt have taken the risk but so glad I did. We got the Lux and I've been sleeping better, more even temperature and my back feels better too.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,149.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Lee Hanify
Lee HanifyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress I Have Had In Years

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Frank
Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Credit where credit is due

The product was delivered early despite the website stating they were out of stock which was a welcomed surprise! My wife and I had our first night on the mattress last night and honestly so far we are very impressed. We like a good, supportive, and reasonably firm mattress which is what it provides. So pleased we found this product and we paid a discounted fee of $899. We will keep this post updated as we progress through the 100-night trial, but so far so good! :) I would certainly recommend a trial.

Purchased in August 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this mattress

The Noa mattress is so comfortable. It is wonderfully supportive and my sleep has certainly improved. It is definitely a firm mattress so maybe not to everyone's taste.
Rates as one of the best purchases I have made. I received impeccable telephone support to resolve an order issue. (my fault). Plus mattress was received the day after my order was placed.

Purchased in March 2020.

Lisa
Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodMonths

John Harvey
John HarveyIllawarra, NSW

A good choice

After researching many mattress types I chose the Noa because of the firmness and the latex layer - rather than the softer memory foam types of other brands.
It's been a good choice - especially after getting a good discount. Delivery was quicker than expected and no fuss. I didn't sleep on it for 3 days to let it settle/inflate properly - and have found it firm and supportive - just as I wanted. Very happy so far.

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

slz1983
slz1983Sydney, NSW

Great customer Service, fantastic mattresses

Purchased in January 2020 for $850.00.

Jane
JanePerth, WA

Very happy with this mattress!

Purchased in November 2019 for $849.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Most comfortable mattress we have ever had

A very firm mattress. Minimal partner disturbance. Sleeps cool. Memory foam top layer is alot more comfortable than pillow top mattresses. After 100 days no dipping or sagging. Has reduced my hip shoulder and lower back pain. Good for tummy, side and back sleepers. The free shipping and 100 day money back guarantee makes this mattress worth a try.

Purchased in August 2019 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

bryce
bryceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice solid structure with a comfy top which has been terrific so far. Let's see how it goes as the weather gets warmer.

Very supportive as I like a firm mattress and pillow. The comfort top is good and provides a little give to take the edge of the firmness. Came well packaged with easy unboxing and not too much packing to dispose of. Giving me a great night's sleep.

Purchased in May 2019.