Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3
Ellie
EllieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

That Ahhhhhhh Feeling each night!!

I love my Noa mattress! 4 months ago I bought a king size mattress which was delivered 11 days later & has been the best mattress I’ve had. It’s quite firm so I have a cheap foam topper from Kmart on it but the consistent support, no dips or sagging has meant I no longer have lower back pain whatsoever. I waited a while before writing a review to give it a good test, and after suffering bulging discs & being a fussy sleeper - I would recommend this mattress without a doubt!

Purchased in March 2021 for $849.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Heat Retention No

No more back ache!

I have had the mattress for about 6 months now. The delivery was fast and unpackaging and set up was easy. It is firmer than my previous mattress, so took a little getting used to but now I have adjusted to it, it is wonderful. I was having constant lower back aches, but with the new mattress the aches are all gone.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleeping PositionFront
Maggie H.Noa

Review collected in partnership with Noa

Other Mattresses

Frank
Frank

Took a couple of weeks to love it ... but do now!

Never purchased a mattress in a box previously so we did lots of research & settled on the Noa.
Delivery of the mattress was quick.
My wife loved the Noa mattress from the first night but I took a couple of weeks to feel the same way about it.
Mattress has a firm but comfortable feel to it.
I'm a hot sleeper but the mattress feels comfortably cool - certainly not hot.
No partner disturbance at all which is quite incredible.
Build quality seems quite good & 15 year warranty shows the company's confidence in it's product.
I would recommend the Noa based on our experience thus far.

Purchased in October 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Heat Retention No
Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Luke Jacobs
Luke Jacobs asked
The Noa

Is this mattress suitable for a wooden slate base with a curve in the slates?

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Yes. My bed has a wooden slat base with curves that meet in the middle and the mattress is fine.

Hi Luke,

It is! We simply recommend that the distance between the slats does not exceed 8.5cm :)

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Joanne Seddonasked
The Noa

I purchased two mattresses over a week ago and have not been advised that they have even left the warehouse. What is the usual delivery time from order?

Hi Joanne,

First and foremost, on behalf of the entire team at Noa, we'd like to thank you for your order.

As indicated on your confirmation email (invoice), the mattresses you purchased are currently out of stock however, we're expecting to receive them in our distribution centre this week.

As soon as our shipment is received and your order has been processed, you will receive a tracking email and / or SMS notification with further details regarding your delivery.

If you have any further questions in the meantime, please let us know and we'll be happy to help :)

Joanne Seddon

Thank you for your prompt reply. I didn’t realize it was out of stock when I purchased them. Now I look at the invoice again I can see the comment to be back in stock 06 August. Thank you for great communication.

Hi Joanne,

It's our absolute pleasure!

Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time if we can be of further help!

Haah103
Haah103asked

Thank you!

Hi there,

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa