Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

Firm mattress

Did not expect it to be as firm as it is. Nothing Our mattress topper did not fix. Now love it and do not want to leave it each morning.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Fran E.
Fran E.South East Queensland, QLD

A good quality bed

We came from a gel top bed to the Noa and at first found it to be rather firm but are getting used to it after 5 weeks of use. We have found the mattress to be very supportive but have not noticed any difference in our quality of sleep.

Purchased in March 2020 for $849.00.

Other Mattresses

Lisa
Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront
Heat Retention No

Mattresses

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Brett Taylor
Brett TaylorSydney, NSW

Firm but good!

I needed a mattress fast! I had moved into a new place after living overseas in LA. I decided to go for a low cost option and as the Noa had a 100 day money back offer if I didn't like it I could send it back. I found the mattress a little firm at first and thought it wasn't for me. But after a couple of months I found I was sleeping well and it softened up a little. In the end I have kept it and would recommend Noa to others.

Purchased in February 2019 for $750.00.

Heat Retention No

Hi Brett,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the comfort and firmness of the Noa mattress. Happy zzz's!

Maggie

Luke Jacobs
Luke Jacobs asked
The Noa

Is this mattress suitable for a wooden slate base with a curve in the slates?

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Yes. My bed has a wooden slat base with curves that meet in the middle and the mattress is fine.

Hi Luke,

It is! We simply recommend that the distance between the slats does not exceed 8.5cm :)

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Joanne Seddonasked
The Noa

I purchased two mattresses over a week ago and have not been advised that they have even left the warehouse. What is the usual delivery time from order?

Hi Joanne,

First and foremost, on behalf of the entire team at Noa, we'd like to thank you for your order.

As indicated on your confirmation email (invoice), the mattresses you purchased are currently out of stock however, we're expecting to receive them in our distribution centre this week.

As soon as our shipment is received and your order has been processed, you will receive a tracking email and / or SMS notification with further details regarding your delivery.

If you have any further questions in the meantime, please let us know and we'll be happy to help :)

Joanne Seddon

Thank you for your prompt reply. I didn’t realize it was out of stock when I purchased them. Now I look at the invoice again I can see the comment to be back in stock 06 August. Thank you for great communication.

Hi Joanne,

It's our absolute pleasure!

Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time if we can be of further help!

Haah103
Haah103asked

Thank you!

Hi there,

Get an answer from our members and Noa representatives

Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799.00$999.00$899.00$1,099.00
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeSingleDoubleKing SingleQueen
Thickness28 cm28 cm28 cm28 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Noa Home The Noa