Noa Home The Noa

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Noa

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Sleeper

So many brands in a very competitive market. I'm glad I chose to go with Noa, the mattress is firm and very comfortable, given the price I think it represents great value.

Purchased in April 2021.

Great mattress in a box

Purchased in November 2020 at Noa Home Australia for $549.00.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

The Luxe is bliss

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Becky Macleod
Becky MacleodSydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress for chronic bad back sufferers!

After looking at reviews online - I decided to go with the Noa 'Lite' Mattress. I suffer from a bad back and my current mattress was old and sagging. The mattress arrived within 2 days and was so easy to unbox. There was fantastic communication via email the whole way too. The mattress itself is so firm but isn't hard it's difficult to explain but I felt like I am sleeping in a hotel room bed! Would highly recommend - especially for those who have bad back issues it has definitely helped me.

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia.

A.P.
A.P.Sydney, NSW

Finally feel comfortable

Bought the Noa Luxe. I finally feel comfortable on a bed. Took a few days to get used to it but now love it. Just the right amount of firmness.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,149.00.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Great mattress!!

I was hesitant to get the Noa mattress compared to the Sleep Republic one as I had read in other reviews that it was reasonably firm. Coming from a very soft mattress, I actually found my back was noticeably less sore and I have had great nights sleep from day one. I’m very impressed with the quality of the mattress and the lack of disturbance when moving around is astonishing. I’d definitely buy the mattress again!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Noa Home Australia for $799.00.

Maggie H.Noa

Really happy with the mattress

Really happy with our new king mattress. Felt the difference with the old one from the very first night. I really like that the mattress it's firmer than our previous ones. I find it comfy and conducive to full nights of sleep.

Definitely recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suprisingly Supportive

I was in desperate need of a new mattress but with lockdown was unable to go testing them. Noa mattresses sounded great but was skeptical they could be supportive coming out of a box. If it hadnt have been for the money back guarenteee I probably wouldnt have taken the risk but so glad I did. We got the Lux and I've been sleeping better, more even temperature and my back feels better too.

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,149.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Lee Hanify
Lee HanifyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Mattress I Have Had In Years

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Find out how Noa Home The Noa compares to other Mattresses

Great and substantial mattress!

The Luxe mattress was surprisingly firm and supportive considering it was shipped in a box! Very substantial and comfortable, my sleep quality feels immediately improved!! Will be ordering more for other rooms in the future!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,048.00.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Credit where credit is due

The product was delivered early despite the website stating they were out of stock which was a welcomed surprise! My wife and I had our first night on the mattress last night and honestly so far we are very impressed. We like a good, supportive, and reasonably firm mattress which is what it provides. So pleased we found this product and we paid a discounted fee of $899. We will keep this post updated as we progress through the 100-night trial, but so far so good! :) I would certainly recommend a trial.

Purchased in August 2020 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love this mattress

The Noa mattress is so comfortable. It is wonderfully supportive and my sleep has certainly improved. It is definitely a firm mattress so maybe not to everyone's taste.
Rates as one of the best purchases I have made. I received impeccable telephone support to resolve an order issue. (my fault). Plus mattress was received the day after my order was placed.

Purchased in March 2020.

johh mck
johh mckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nights sleep

Very Happy with the NOA mattress
It is fairly firm but am happy with that, I now get a good nights sleep and don’t wake up with a sore back. It has not sagged in the time that I have been using it and the quality of
the materials are very good.

Purchased in February 2020.

Lisa
Lisa

Excellent experience all round

The mattress was delivered without delay, easy to set up (King size is understandable pretty heavy). It took us a few months to get used to the firmness of the mattress. But now, we sleep better than ever (we have had it for 4 months now). And it comes with a 15 year warranty which tops it all off.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodMonths

John Harvey
John HarveyIllawarra, NSW

A good choice

After researching many mattress types I chose the Noa because of the firmness and the latex layer - rather than the softer memory foam types of other brands.
It's been a good choice - especially after getting a good discount. Delivery was quicker than expected and no fuss. I didn't sleep on it for 3 days to let it settle/inflate properly - and have found it firm and supportive - just as I wanted. Very happy so far.

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.